T H R E E

"GreyWind, would you like some?" Victoria offered the last of her soup to the wolf, his dark eyes had been concentrated on her for so long

She had fed him before her supper had even arrived to her chambers but of course the growing pup wanted more.

GreyWind immediately stood from his spot on her bed and raced over to the soup bowl. Ghost trotted over, having heard the commotion his long tongue darted out and licked his snout. Victoria smirked at the two dogs and then looked down at the Alpha who was greedily finishing his bowl, "share with your brother."

The grey wolf huffed but obeyed, looking towards his younger brother as if to invite him. The stark white pup trotted over and both shared the last rations of her bowl, which was practically more then half the bowl.

She wasn't hungry, in fact her stomach had been a bundle of nerves lately which is why she had given up her meal to the wolves and also ate in her chambers. Robb had told her something in the wee hours of the morning that had kept her alert since dawn.

The King and Queen of Westoros were on their way to Winterfell, Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister along with most of their court.

Her heart had pumped rapidly much like it still did this late at night, mouth dry as she wondered what to do with the upcoming visit. It was no secret that much of Dorne was not found of the king of Westoros and much less his brides family, they had been after all at fault for the death of the Dornish Sun and Victoria's aunt, Elia Martel.

Her lips pressed together, pacing her bedroom as she wondered what on earth to do when they arrived, should she keep to herself or stand like a proud Dornish women amongst the crowd. What would the Starks want of her in those moments? Ned had once been best friends with the King but since the rebellion things had changed and now mountains separated them, surely he wouldn't want the spark of bad blood to taint his home. Victoria knew her marriage with Robb could shatter with an impact as big as her outburst to the king but still her Martell blood asked not to be ignored.

She reeled on the heels of her feet, biting her bottom lip as she stared into the deep fire that had been left by her Handmaids. What to do? What to do!

She was overthinking this and they weren't even near Winterfell but even so the thought could not escape her head.

Her body turned, in search of the two wolves who had since finished the last of her meal and were now laying on their paws, staring intently at her. GreyWind and Ghost spent a lot of time in her chambers, especially at night. They got along great just like their fathers and tended to lay on Victoria's bed whilst she moved around. Ghost usually left before she went to bed and headed back to Jon but GreyWind stayed, usually because Robb would make his way to her bed either way. Victoria didn't mind this especially now when she felt like she needed someone to hear her thoughts. She walked over, crushing down to their level and scratching the tops of their heads, "so what do you two think I should do? Should I say something to the King or be a polite Lady?"