E L E V E N

"So that concludes it then, I suppose it was just a bad day my lady," Maester Luwin closed the notebook he had written last minute notes in before turning to the Dornish girl and smiling

"Well not much else has happened," Victoria respondes, pressing her hands together underneath the table to keep them from trembling. Liar, liar, she thought to herself with every word she spoke and even the smile she gave.

This was her last checkup with him since finding out she was with child. Robb had insisted she get sporadic check ups in the last two weeks and each one had sent her stomach into her throat as she's prayed that the Maester not conclude the inevitable just yet. So far it seemed everything was well and by all accounts she was never better.

"Best you get supper then, Lord Stark should be waiting for you now. I have some scrolls to attend to so I shall meet you there," he releases her from his study and the girl nearly jumped up so fast she tripped over the hem of her skirt.

Elaine looked to her lady and curtsies the Maester before walking behind the Dornish beauty. The blonde was silent, head down as she followed the footsteps of her lady. They went out to the hallway where there was only silence and only then did both break from the silence.

Victoria leaned against the wall, placing one hand over her mouth and the other on her womb she took deep breaths. Her voice was low, "bloody hell, I thought he was going to find out."

Elaine paced, making sure that no one was coming, "I nearly toppled when he asked about your moon blood, it's a wonder he hasn't suspected."

Victoria dropped her hand so both now cradled her stomach and sighed, "thank the gods that's the end of that."

"Until your tum starts popping out and we've got a whole new set of problems on our hands." Elaine quipped back. Victoria smiles at the small jab her handmaiden has thrown, she knew the blonde had slowly been allowing herself to be seen as more of a friend then a maid and she was glad to see her finally growing comfortable enough to show disproval to her face. Many other Ladies would have been quick to yell back or grow angry but Victoria saw different, to her Elaine was one of the few she could trust with honesty.

"We'll cross that bridge eventually, for now I think we deal with the important issues." Victoria rebutted and smoothed her hand over her womb. She would be lying if her pregnancy wasn't a big issue but there was still some that needed more attention. "I have to speak to Robb, see if he's heard anything from the Kong's Landing."

The Stark and Valiente patriarchs had not sent out ravens in weeks, there was no letters, no word from anyone in the kingdom. She was beginning to grow worried and like the rest of Winterfell, antsy.

Elaine seemed to agree, "are you hungry?"

Victoria nodded her head, "I'm famished actually, must be nearing those times."