T W E N T Y-S I X

Robb never intended to have his heart broken for two women, he never intended to even life long enough to know what true love was like but as he stared at the back of the women whom he had pledged his loyalty and heart too all those moons ago, he ...

Robb never intended to have his heart broken for two women, he never intended to even life long enough to know what true love was like but as he stared at the back of the women whom he had pledged his loyalty and heart too all those moons ago, he found himself crushed. Since leaving for war all that he had done was push Victoria aside for he needed to adapt to the new world he was unfortunately apart of now, and while his strength had grown as much as his armies, there was still so much to learn.

He'd married Talisa, automatically making her queen to the north and setting aside Victoria, the women he vowed everything for. His heart ached with the pit of goodbye as he'd accepted the nurse as his wife, knowing the repercussion.

Like a coward he had hid in a lovers bliss that night, passionately giving everything to his wife, everything one women had given him once. Talisa now laid peacefully in slumber, wrapped around furs that had once held a different women. A kiss of farewell has been all his intentions, changing into his clothes with the thought that there was no more hiding.

And so he stood at the entrance of her tent, having passed by her loyalists, all of whole gave him glares that could have entombed him if need be.

She stood by the heat of a fire, still as stone her arm lifted and holding a clear chalice filled with dark liquor, the first he'd ever seen her. The heat was radiating, and yet she did not jump from its warmth, there was already too much in her for the licks of fire to harm her.

The cold air pronounced the traitor king to her, and every tear she had shed in the evil hours of night now seemed to have been pointless.

"Victoria," he softly called out to her, wary of the response. There was few times, if any, he'd seen such an eccentric women as calm as the sky before a ravenous storm. Her father had said Winterfell was always to be on its toes with her around, but it seemed like the Starks were as well. She was the winter sun after all, and there was nothing a northerner neared more then the sun at its worst.

Her index finger suddenly tapped against the glass, sturdy nail earning a powerful scratch.

"You married her." She remarked, hand tightening around the glass as she allowed a bit of her fire to blow out, extinguishing the winters attempt at dominance with simple words. "After I asked you to wait, after my father gave his life, after I brought my armies, after I gave you my love. You shattered it all, for childish reason, you ruined everything we had."

"It wasn't like that." He stepped forward, desperately clinging to the idea that perhaps they could come to an agreement, to figure something out. Anything would be better then this sense of fury.

She turned, and he saw her chapped lips and the  vivid red of her eyes. The darkened hallows under her gaze and most of all the terrifying pits her once shimmering brows eyes had been, now they held nothing but wrath. "Do not presume to touch me!" She snarled at him, and pulled away, the first suddenly capturing Robb in a fury that burned him in place. "Do not presume to know what's best now, what will happen now! This is over."