T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Lady Valiente, we've arrived

"Lady Valiente, we've arrived."

Victoria felt her stomach flip as she looked out the carriage doors and up to the castle walls, oh how she hated this place. The clouds gloomed over it, making the already rundown walls look even worse. The smell of the river that ran alongside smelled of decay, mixed with the smells of sweat and wet dirt it almost made her gag. She looked around, seeing many carts coming in and out, filled with what she could only assume to be supplies for the later festivities.

"You don't look happy to be here," Elaine remarked as she too leaned in to see the fortress.

"That's because I'm not," Victoria responded, she sat up straighter, inhaling and pushing her dress to hide her belly that was now growing at a rapid rate. "The twins are where all chivalry and respect towards women goes to die. Walker Frey is a disgusting man with an obsession over little girls, he marries anyone he deems young and pretty enough for him, doesn't even matter if these girls can bare him children."

Elaine's eyes widened with a sense of knowing, she curled back into her seat, "hopefully by tomorrow we won't ever have to see this place again."

"We won't," Victoria responded with joy, "I warn you though, being here means that you absolutely cannot leave Ser Trout's side. These men will take any chance to grab a women who is alone."

"I imagine the same rules don't apply to you," Elaine responded, her eyes taking note of how many men walked outside, they all looked rough and drunk.

"When you come from a family like mine, your name bares more strength then most men. And besides, Lord Frey wants to make me one of his sons brides, won't make for a pretty wedding if the bride has already been man handled now would it."

The carriage doors opened before they could continue their conversation and Sir Trout stood there, beside him a Valiente soldier. Her sworn Knight extended a hand, "King Stark got word that Lord Frey would like to speak with you, he's all up in arms about it."

"And let the festivities begin." She said sarcastically and took his hand to step out. Sir Trout winked her way back.

A small signal that true festivities were to come after this long day.

|•|•|•|

Victoria has chosen to wear something modest, after all it was the brides day, no matter how elated she felt for this day to have finally come. The top of her dress was a beaded gold with a base of black, it was long sleeved but the shoulders and collarbone were bare and dipped into a lovely sweetheart neckline that had an intricate corset type detailing. The bottom portion was a puffed out tool consistency, perfect for concealing any growing bumps. Her hair was pulled into an elegant bun with soft whisks adorning the sides of her face.

Sir Trout wore a black suit of armor besides her, small cuts of gold as well. While Elaine wore a simpler version of her Lady's dress that flowed slinky down her shapely figure and hugged her curves in a modest way, the neckline was a softer touch of golden, just barely noticeable in the right light. The trio of them looked inseparable which was exactly the type of look Victoria wanted as she walked through the entrance of the castle and the natural light was snuffed out with dimly lit candles and darkened hallways.