My eyes went over each person around me and settled on Jaewoo. Y/N said she thought he was a nice, handsome guy but that was it. She said she wasn't that interested in him this morning so I actually felt relieved.

If she was, I would have kept an eye on my every move around him since he would become important to Y/N, but since she wasn't, I could just rest without a worry. But the pull I still felt towards him was making my eyebrows twitch.

"Okay everyone! Get inside and take your seats!"

"Let's sit beside each other," Jina chimed and held my hand before getting on the bus. "I wanna talk about BTS."

I giggled. "Of course."

💫💫💫

Your POV

After a rather successful date, if it could be called that since Miryeong was quieter than before, I walked inside the empty apartment, taking off my shoes and dropping on the huge, maroon colored couch in the living room.

Laying in silence felt so unusual and... lonely.

Jungkook would always ask how my days were, bicker with me, talk about his little achievements at work, teach me songs and dances or just initiate small talks whenever I came home.

Home, huh...

It didn't feel like I was home somehow... without Jungkook.

Just one day without him and I was already missing him like crazy.

My heart jumped when my phone beeped and I foolishly hoped that it was from Jungkook.

I gasped when it was.

Notsotoughkook: I'm somehow losing every game I played...

Notsotoughkook: It's definitely you, right?

Me: Um, how dare?

Me: It's your incompetent ass, not my luck

Notsotoughkook: What? They don't call me Golden Maknae for nothing, honey

My breathing halted at how casually he slipped that word in.

Notsotoughkook: Anyways, what are you doing? Did you eat?

The corners of my lips unknowingly quirked up and warmth flowed throughout my whole body.

Me: No

Me: Was about to cook but you messaged me

Notsotoughkook: Wow sorry then

Notsotoughkook: Thought that you might be missing me...

My sudden giggle surprised me and I quickly cleared my throat before typing.

Me: Aren't you the one missing me? Messaging me like this

My smile slowly faded as I read his reply over and over again.

Notsotoughkook: I am... I miss you

"Wow, it hasn't even been a full day since you left," I huffed out, trying to downplay his words. It would hurt less that way.

My heart almost stopped when my phone rang in my hands and I almost threw it across the room in shock.

"Aunt?"

The doorbell rang as soon as I picked it up. I stood up before walking to the door and opening it to see a delivery person holding a small parcel.

"How are you, dearie! Still stuck in that hunky man's fine ass bod?" Her loud voice could be heard a few meters away from the phone so the delivery guy definitely heard her as his expression turned surprised as he looked at me.

Trying to shoo him away as fast as possible before she makes Jungkook a laughing stock, I extended my free hand, asking, "Where do I sign?"

"Ah, I'm sorry," he stammered, handing me a paper to sign and then the parcel before walking away. "Have a nice evening, sir."

"Thank you."

I shut the door and took a deep breath before yelling, "Aunt! Do something to your loud ass voice! You'll be the death of Jungkook and I."

"That was the delivery guy, right?"

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "How did you know that?"

"I sent you something to help with your switching problem," she chuckled and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets, my breath stuck in my throat.

"What?!"

"Yes. One of my friends actually had something that could help you. Bracelets made out of an ancient tree that this Native American tribe worshipped as the 'Spiritual Tree of Life' will help your souls find their homes."

I wasted no time to tear the parcel open and took out two wooden bracelets that seemed to be old antique items.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," she exclaimed. "Good luck, dear."

"Thank you so much, auntie," I whispered, still surprised that such things existed and that our problem would end here.

I'll show these to Jungkook tomorrow when he comes back.

I walked to my bedroom and safely put the items inside the drawers that was placed next to the bed.

This is... convenient.

Everything will be fine tomorrow...

Everything will fall back into place.

After cooking some meat and having dinner, I changed into sportswear and grabbed a towel, a water bottle, and spare clothes, tucking them into a backpack before leaving for gym.

___________________________
A/N: "Everything will be fine tomorrow." 🤔

Thank you for reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote to show your support, lovelies 💐