Chapter 1: A Mew Journey

Start from the beginning

He was then focusing on setting the time on his Pokegear and Poketch to match Kalos time(due to Kalos being 13 hours ahead of Sinnoh) and getting his luggage out of the baggage claims. Meanwhile Grace was trying to find a taxi to take them to Aquacorde Town for less than 60 Pokedollars. Finally she found one and under fifteen minutes, the taxi dropped them off at the entrance of the Town. Grace then decides to let out her Fletchling(nicknamed Fletch) and Rhyhorn(nicknamed Rhynee) so that they could  have some fresh air and see the new house too. And now that is where they are, walking along Route 1, which is a straight dirt path with tons of trees and flowers on the side of the path, to Vaniville Town and towards new and unknown adventures.

"OMG! I'm so excited to see the new house guys! What do you think it looks like?!"Rhynee(who is slightly younger than Fletch) asked Fletch and Light mainly due to the fact that she never seen Kalos before(to be frank never had Fletch but he acted like he does, while Light only seen the Tower of Mastery, Geosenge Town, and Ambrette Town). "Easy, my dear excitable friend, "Fletch begins puffing his chest out his pride, "It's obviously must be a mansion, due to how much money Mistress Grace and you won in the races back then. You know, before you two retire to take care of Young Master Light here." He said while pointing at Light, who just frowned at being called that, especially at the attention that he was receiving from his mother's two Pokemon. "The way you said that makes it sound like it my fault. And last I checked, my mom actually had to quit due to being pregnant with me and then raised me along with my father, despite the fact that I told them that Carol could have taken care of me. So if you want to blame anyone, blame my mom who is in front of us. Plus the house is just a two-story house." Light said in a angry tone before quickening his pace so that he could be next to his mother.

Light is a fifteen year and eleven month old boy whose birthday was next week on the 9th and he was told he looks like his father; Black, medium spiky hair, his eyebrows, 5'9"(same height as his father when the latter was fifteen), and the fact that he was average-built. The only difference from his father is his gold eyes and him keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself. Another key difference is his ability to understand Pokemon. He found out about this since he was a young child on a walk with both of his parents on Route 210 when he bumped into a wild Geodude and apologized to it(after hearing an entire rant from it). Since then, he was always aware of this ability but views it more as a curse than a blessing due to so much pressure being put on him by both humans and Pokemon. He also hates the heat, due to how cold Celestic Town is(due to being near Mt. Coronet). Light is also wearing a red and white baseball cap with his sunglasses on top, a black tank-top with a white stripe in the middle, a loose blue and black short-sleeved vest with the zipper down, a pair of glasses in his pockets(he wears it sometimes when he can't see something), a pair of short red cargo pants, a pair of green socks, a pair of black and red Velcro shoes and a pair of gold fingerless gloves while he has his laptop in his messenger bag and was dragging his carry-on bag behind him(his outfit was based on Ash's from the 21st movie and the main male protagonist from the Kalos games. The two images below will show you the inspiration for the summer outfit while also showing some of his physical traits).

 The two images below will show you the inspiration for the summer outfit while also showing some of his physical traits)