34

•JENNIE•

"Jen, what did you do that for?" I stayed there with my mouth shut, the girls are either scared of me, mad at me or both.

I'm not proud of it.

I'm not proud of hurting my friends and everyone else around me. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I hate it.

I'm not doing this for attention. I don't know why I'm doing it.

"I'm sorry," I whispered with a tear.

•DAHYUN•

I ran across the hospital corridors and tried to look for a certain blonde. I bit my lip in anticipation, where the fuck is she?

I look outside the windows hoping to see her somewhere around the building or maybe the other buildings since it was a huge hospital.

To my dismay, I saw her...but she was at the rooftop. I widen my eyes and quickly made my way there.

I bursted through the door, getting the attention of the taller girl. "You okay, love?" I softly approached. She offered me a small, sad smile and nodded softly my way. "Yeah, just wanted to get some air." She turned around once more and stood near the edge, letting the wind blow kisses on her porcelain face.

"Let's go back inside," I took her hand in mine and dragged her away from the dangerous platform.

•LISA•

Dahyun and I were making our way back to Nini's room, still hand-in-hand. It was nice. Nobody said a thing, we just felt the cold hospital corridors embrace our exposed skin, bringing shivers down both our spines.

I could hear the girls laughing from outside the room, bringing a small smile to my face. "Thank you, love." I hugged Dahyun, her hands automatically made their way to my waist, embracing me back really tightly. I gave her a small peck on her forehead and we made our way inside Jennie's room still holding each other's hands.

The attention of our friends averted our way still laughing and smiling around. "There you guys are! We were just talking about how we all first met." Momo beamed with a sandwich in her hand, making me chortle. "I thought you said you were on a diet?" I teased, causing the Japanese girl to choke on her food.

"Lisa, I'm really sorry for hurting you earlier. I didn't want to do it. I wasn't thinking." Jennie spoke out, leaving the room in silence. Dahyun and I walked closer to the girls and I smiled at the younger tofu, letting go of her hand.

I sat on Jennie's bed, and smiled at her. "Have you eaten?" I asked as she shook her head no. "Minari, do you mind passing the bowl of soup right there behind you?" "Not at all, here!" Mina made her way, waddling with the soup in hand. "Thanks, penguin."

"I'm really sorry, Lili." Jennie apologized once more and I just chuckled. "Come on, eat. I'm fine now. After you eat, we can open your presents! Isn't that exciting?" I took the spoon and dipped it in the bowl of soup, feeding the older girl.

————

"And this one is from.... Jihyo!" Jennie was shaking the box wrapped in a cute blue paper. "OMO!!! Is that?—"

"OH MY GOD JIHYO THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Jennie squealed and hugged the girl. "It's the cute limited-edition polaroid camera I've wanted since we were in 5th grade!" Jennie thanked our momma Jihyo and continued to open more presents.

"Open mine, open mine!" Mina smiled widely and waited for the brunette to open the gift.

"Minariii! Stop being cute," Jennie cried. She got a scarf made by Mina herself and it had J & M knitted on it. "Here's mine, open it!" Dahyun gave her gift with excitement.

We all were astounded when we saw how cool and cute Dahyun's gift to Jennie was. It was a rubix cube. Instead of colors on each side, it had pictures of Dahyun and Jennie together. It had a stand on one edge and it spins and lights in the dark like a cool nightlight.

I lowkey don't wanna give my gift anymore since I don't think it can beat Dubu's hehe

"This is the coolest thing ever. Thank you, Kim" Jennie smiles and hugs the younger girl. "Anytime, Kim." Dahyun hugs back with a wide smile on ber face.

"Yea, anytime guys!" Jisoo hugs herself in the corner making us all laugh at the goofy child.

"What's your gift, Lisa?" Rosé and Chaeyoung ask at the same time making them laugh at each other.

"Well, it's not as great as everyone else's. But, here you go." I gave her a box with a letter inside it.

"Lisa-" Jennie was at loss for words. "Is it that bad?" I  gave her a small box smile and tried to look away.

Everyone was trying to catch a glimpse of what was inside the box. "Is this real?" She had tears forming in her eyes. Jennie squealed and hugged the hoodie to her chest, fangirling.

"You got me a The 1975 hoodie with their signatures on it? Tell me I'm dreaming, Nallalisa! Tell me! How did you even pull this off?" Jennie cried with joy. "Remember when we went to their concert for the first time? Well my cousin is one of their roadies and he's really close to them so they agreed to sign it." I explained.

"You guys are the best. Thank you for all the gifts and preparations you made." Jennie wiped the tears off her face. "Come on, let's take a photo with my polaroid camera that Jihyo gave," she giggled as we all huddled, laughing around trying to figure out how we can fit all 13 of us in a small frame.

But we managed to pull it off. We always do.

We're friends, best friends.

No, scratch that. We're family.

////////

is anyone still reading this? dkdjdjdjd

haro! im sorry for the reALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE

i've been busy with school and busy with sleeping kekekekeke. how r y'all

this fic is ending soon, maybe even less than 5 chapters are left, i dunno do u guys have any ideas?

hihi i'll try to update again soon, or any chance i get to open this orange w app.

ilysm! thank you for staying with me!

- g 😴