11

•LISA•

"Jennie," I started.

"Yes?" the brunette looked at me, smiling.

I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"When we grow older and we're both available, would you be with me?"

Jen looked confused and asked me what I meant.

"If we both aren't married by the age of 27, will you marry me?" I asked the brunette

"Hmm, okay!" She smiled widely

"Really?!" I yelled out in surprise, not thinking she'd ever agree. I held my pinky finger out, just in case.

"Really." She playfully rolled her eyes and connected our pinky fingers.

We smiled at each other seconds that felt like hours.

I could stare at those beautiful eyes forever.

"Oh! For formality's sake!" I quickly opened my sketchbook to a blank page and started writing stuff.

"Li, what are you doing?" The older girl tried to peek at the pad but I covered it.

Few minutes later, I gave her the pen and sketchbook.

"Sign here, please" I smile.

CONTRACT

I, Lalisa Manoban, promise to marry Jennie Ruby Jane Kim at age 27 when we both don't have anyone and I promise to love and cherish her forever.
Signed,
Lisa

I, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, promise to marry Lalisa Manoban at age 27 when we both don't have anyone and I promise to love and cherish her forever.

Signed,
______

"Oh my god, Lili you're such a dork!" Jennie giggled out and pinched my cheeks. "A cute one though" She smiled and winked at me

"Just sign it, pleaseeee?" I pout, making her flick my forehead and giggle for the nth time today.

"You're lucky I love you no matter how stupid you are" The brunette laughed and signed the contract I made nonetheless.

"There," She gave me my pencil back and smiled.

"Oh! To make it extremely official, here. Do you pinky promise to marry me?" I held my pinky finger up with exuberance.

"Lili, I honestly don't know why I put up with you; Yes, I pinky promise to marry you when we grow up without partners" She rolled her eyes and connected our pinky fingers.

"Thank you, m'lady" I playfully kissed her hand while doing a terrible British accent.

She laughed. God how I love that sound.

"My pleasure, darling" She played along and faked a British accent, making both of us laugh.

"It's getting kinda dark, Li. Let's head back to the campsite ." Jennie immediately grabbed my hand and ran to the site with our hands intertwined.

Holy shit.

——

"Yah! Lisa-yah! We've been looking for you for hours! Pabo-yah! Did you know that disappearing all of a sudden is bad? There are people who car- Oh for fuck's sake Lisa, why are you smiling? Do you want us mad? Did you do this on purpos-"