09

•LISA•

"Hey," Dahyun sat next to me and smiled softly.

"Hey, love" I hugged her.

Dahyun and I called each other "love" since kindergarten since we were classmates then. I don't know, we just kinda clicked.

"Saw what happened earlier. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do anything. Momo kept telling me to stay put and not get involved. But really, I wanted to. It's not right of that douche to just take your seat. And your best friend"

My heart ached at her words.

And your best friend

"It's fine, love. I didn't wanna drag you into that mess anyways. Thank you though." I smiled at the cheeky girl beside me.

Dahyun and I got along really well because we like and dislike a lot of things in common.

For example, we both hate hooliga- I mean Julian. I hate him for stealing my best friend, and Dubu hates him because, well...I hate him.

Dahyun and I talked for about a few more minutes until we both fell asleep on each other.

——

"Love? Love, wake up. We're here!" Dahyun caressed my face.

I groan and looked up at her with one eye open.

"Already?" I asked her groggily. She offered a soft smile and nodded. I fixed myself and got up, following Dahyun down the bus.

——

"Alright, class! This will mark as the division, left side belongs to the boys, right side to the girls! Mr. Jung will be taking over the boys and I'll take charge of the girls." Mrs. Park started

"Aight, stop screwing around and set up your tents! Let's go, let's go! We don't have much time!" Mr. Jung continued.

——

It was around 6PM when we finished setting everything up. We were now getting ready for our first night's campfire.

"This is so exciting!" Chaeyoung jumped up and down, clapping her hands. Jisoo smiled, and joined her not long after.

Dorks. I giggled and shook my head.

"Guys! Wait up!" We all stop in our tracks to see the one and only Jennie Kim, making her way towards us.

"Hey guuuyys," the brunette greeted us with enthusiasm but Jisoo was not having it.

"Where were you when we were setting up the tent?" The eldest asked immediately. The brunette chuckled nervously, "I was wit-" "With Julian, yea, not surprised." Jisoo cut her off and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay? You don't have to be such a bitch about it," Jennie said firmly, making Rosie and I look at each other, knowing how Jisoo hates being called that unless we're being playful.

"Fine, go sleep in Julian's tent then." The eldest snapped and glared at our friend.

"Let's just go, please?" Rosie rubbed Jisoo's back and we all left to go to the meeting place they told us for the campfire.