01

•LISA•

Riiiinggg!!

"Be good, alright? I'll be going now. Take care, love!", my mom kissed my cheek.

It was the first day of school and I was more than excited. I'm finally in 2nd grade!

"Lisa! Lisa, over here!", my friend Chaeng called. I smiled and ran as fast as I could towards her.

"Hey, chipmunk!" we hugged, all giggly and smiley. I looked around and frowned, "Where's Chu?". Chaeyoung looked around as well, using her hands as binoculars. Dork.

"Chaeng! Lisa!", a familiar voice was heard behind us. We all hugged each other and laughed at our own tactics. "I missed you guys! We didn't get to hang out during the summer!", Jisoo frowned. "We went to Australia to visit my dad's family. Sorry, pikachu", Rosé spoke out. They both looked at me. "Where were you last summer, Lis?", the eldest asked. "Oh, we went to Thailand for a vacation". 

Their eyes went wide. "Whoaaa! I heard there were flying elephants there! Did you see a flying elephant?" Rosé asked with adoration in her eyes. Jisoo just slapped the back of her head, laughing. "Pabo! Elephants don't fl-"

"Good morning, class!", Mrs. Park greeted us with a warm smile that could melt a snow queen. "Take your seats, I have a very important announcement." Jisoo sat in between Rosie and I so I was stuck in the corner with a vacant seat beside me while Rosie was beside Dahyun.

"So", Mrs. Park cleared her throat "We have a new student this year. I want you all to be friends with her and be nice, alright? Be nice to her, and she'll surely be nice to you too!", she smiled. A small figure came out from behind Mrs. Park. Wow, she's really pretty.

"H-hi. My name's J-Jennie Kim. I'm from N-New Zealand and I hope w-we can get along well.", she bowed.

Jennie Kim. Beautiful.

She's cute. Mrs. Park smiled, "You can take a seat there next to Lisa"

My eyes widened. I'll be sitting next to her the whole school year. She sat down but kept her gaze on the floor. I frowned, she must be shy. I stopped staring at her and faced our teacher, ready to start the class.

——

The bell rang, and we all rushed out to the playground. Jisoo, Rosé and I are playing by the swings, giggling at the most random things. Somehow, a small figure sitting alone on a swing caught my attention. She was being picked on. I furrowed my eyebrows and contemplated whether I should go there and get involved in a fight or just stay here, with my friends.

Suddenly Mrs. Park's words kept replaying in my head

Be nice to her, and she'll surely be nice to you too!

"I'll be right back.", I simply stated while barging all the way to the swing, leaving my two friends confused.

"W-w-what are you d-d-d-d-doing here, f-f-f-freak?", Jimin laughed, mimicking Jennie's stuttering from class. Jennie looked down, "Please go away", I heard her speak, barely above a whisper. "W-w-what's that? You want us to g-g-go away?" Jungkook joined in. "Answer us, you useless thing!", Yoongi screamed and slapped Jennie as the other 4 laughed.

That's when I lost my temper.

"She told you to go away, didn't she?" I spoke coldly, glaring at the 7 boys surrounding her. They all looked at me, including Jennie. The 7 just laughed and they were all approaching me. Oh no.

Suddenly Jimin held them back and smirked, "I got this." He simply walked in front of me and tried to punch me. I did see it coming though so I easily dodged it. What are you getting yourself into, Lisa?

"I thought we were friends? Why are you defending that nobody anyways?What's wrong with you?" Jimin laughed out. I clenched my jaw, trying to stay calm. The blonde boy just looked at me and whispered, "Do you really wanna be a loser like her?"

I beat Jimin up.

I didn't stop until I felt two firm hands on my shoulders. "MANOBAN! IN MY OFFICE, NOW!" Mrs. Park yelled.

~~
"I'm very disappointed, Mr. and Mrs. Manoban." Mrs. Park called for my parents too. I am in so much trouble.

"We apologize, ma'am. She's never usually like this.", my dad spoke. "This won't happen again, we'll make sure", mom seconded. Mrs. Park heaved a sigh and looked at me. "Lisa, you're a young, smart, beautiful and bright kid. I hope this never happens again, okay?" I slowly nodded.

But what if they pick on her again?

Mrs. Park and my parents decided to talk a bit more so I went to the playground. Surprisingly, Jennie was there. She was still on the swing. I decided to go talk to her.

"Are you okay?" I gently touched her shoulder. She flinched but suddenly calmed down when she realized that it was just me. She smiled shyly, still looking down. "Thanks"

She was really cute.

"What for?" I tilted my head in confusion. She looked at me, like I said the dumbest thing ever. "You know, f-for defending me earlier. Thank you."

I smiled and sat next to her on the vacant swing. I realized I was talking to her and she doesn't know who I am. "It's all good. No one deserves to be pushed around like that in the first place. I'm Lisa, by the way." I gently said and put my hand out for her to shake. She looked at me and giggled. "I know you're Lisa.", she said and took my hand. I was surprised she knew me. But ho-

"Miss Park told me.", she simply stated, as if she read my mind and offered me a small smile. We were both giggling until we heard a car horn. Jennie immediately got up and took her bag. "I have to go, my dad's here! I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded and smiled. "I'll be here if anyone tries to pick on you again", I posed like a soldier, making the brunette giggle.

"Bye, Lisa!"
"See you tomorrow, Jen!"

~~~~~~
elo 💗
i love bts and them being bullies are just for fun, hope y'all don't mind gkrjcjdj. hope you guys like this book 💗