•DAHYUN•

I feel guilty.

I yelled at someone Lisa's in love with. Unfortunately, it wasn't myself.

"Did I do something wrong?" I put down my utensils and made everyone on the table look at me.

"What do you mean, Dubu-yah?" Sana tilted her head to the side. I gulped and looked at Lisa and Jennie laughing their ass off in line and getting all touchy before sighing with a heavy chest.

"Is yelling at her something I shouldn't have done?" I tried holding in my tears as I continued.

"Why can't she like me back?" I felt a tear down my eye, failing to hold my emotions in.

"Who?" Jeongyeon softens her eyes and look at me in curiosity, same goes for the other girls.

"I do like you back, babe!" Momo reached out and clung on to me, making me laugh a little.

"It's Lisa," Jisoo sighs in sadness and looks at the pair.

"Look, I understand how much Jennie means to her, I do. It's just, don't you guys think that Jennie's taking it too far? First she kisses Lisa, then regrets it and make it seem like it was Lisa's fault. Second, she's the reason why Lisa's always crying and hurting at night. But because Lisa is so in love with her, she can't help herself. That's why I think it's time we do something about it."

Everyone looks at each other with sad eyes, unfortunately agreeing on how accurate the situation is.

"What if we make Lisa unnie fall in love with Dahyunnie?" Tzuyu spoke out, making the group mumble with one another.

"Count me in." Jisoo looks at me with a soft smile.

"I'm done with Lisa being hurt." I say and told them to count me in as well.

————

It's been 3 months, and nothing's happening. Lisa and Jennie are going back to normal. They're getting even closer, and I don't wanna admit it, but I hate it.

Today, we'll be presenting our first song in class. I'll be singing first while Julian plays. Why does he get to be my partner? Why, of all the people in the room, did it have to be him?

"So, Dahyunnie, I was thinking you should sing first, then I play the guitar?" Ugh, I hate it when he calls me that.

Lisa gave me that nickname when we were in nursery school. Everyone else started calling me that ever since. But I hate it when it comes out from his mouth.

It sent chills down my spine.

And not in a good way.

———

"Thank you, Jeongyeon and Jimin!" Mrs. Young said, making the whole class laugh as the two glare at each other.

They sound really good together tho. Hmmmm?

"Next up, Jennie and Lisa." The class was filled with clapping.

Lisa went in front with her guitar while Jennie stayed seated on her desk.

I thought it would be a partner thing, odd.

"So, I'm gonna be doing something different today. As you can see, I'll be performing a solo today. And uhm, yea..." Lisa sat down, making the class laugh at her little antics.

Can she get any cuter?

She cleared her throat before she started strumming.

You walked into the room and now my heart has been stolen