•LISA•

It's been 2 weeks since Nini got out of the hospital. It hasn't been that easy taking care of her because of her constant mood swings.

At first she wants to cuddle with me, you know soft stuff and the next thing you know she wants to bash my brains with a baseball bat because I was too close to her.

Despite this, though, I'm not going to stop taking care of her and reaching out to help her. She needs me more than ever now, I can't just give up on her like some do. She needs time, care, patience and understanding. I'll give her that, no matter how hard it may be.

I felt a warm hand in my own.

I look up to see the brunette that's currently taking over my thoughts. "Can we go out today? It's been so long since I've been out. Like actually out." She pouts my way. I raise a brow and hesitated a bit, "Where do you wanna go?" She gave it a moment to think about,

"How about we go see a movie then eat and maybe if we have more time, let's go to that carnival by the pier. What do you say, Li?" Her eyes sparkled with delight and excitement, I couldn't say no to her.

"You could've just said you wanted to go on a date with me, princess." I wink playfully, not knowing where I got my confidence to do so. She pouted making me chuckle and assure the brunette,

"Alright, I'll go shower. Don't go anywhere," I said, seriousness all over my tone this time. "Don't worry, I won't leave. And if you feel hesitant, maybe let me join you in the shower to make sure I won't go anywhere." She playfully winked at me, making me feel the crimson, making its way to my face.

"Shut up." I said and quickly closed the bathroom door.

—————

"Hey, you ready?" The cat-eyed girl looked up from the TV and nodded with a soft smile on her face. She stands up and takes my hand, as we make our way out the house.

"So. Where to first, m'lady?" I smile at the brunette, who gave me a pouty-thinking look. "How about we go to the eat, then go to the movies, then lastly the pier." I nod as she states our itinerary for today and start the engine to my car.

———

"Go sit down, I'll order for us." I motioned for her to to ahead and I smile at the cashier in front of me. "What are you having?" She smiles back, "One milk ice cream and another cookies and cream, please." I bring out my wallet and pay the shown price at the register.

"Are you guys dating? I'm sorry for asking like this and for probably taking you aback, I just wanna know. I myself have a girlfriend. And I see the way you look at her. I don't mean to be rude, but you make a really great couple." She blabbers on and about, making my face go red. "We're not dating..." I awkwardly chuckle and walk away, not forgetting to thank her one more time.

"At least, not yet." I smile to myself, walking towards the cat-eyed goddess. "Someone's all red and smiley. Was that cashier hitting on you?" She studies my face and I shake my head no while handing her the milk ice cream. "Nope. We just have the same thoughts, I guess." I smile at the brunette who was stuffing her face with ice cream, making me chuckle for the nth time today.

————

"All the cinemas are full for this show. The next and last show will be at 11:30, is that okay with you?" I look at Nini and she softly smiles at me with a nod. "It's already 10:13 anyways. We can go shopping for something in the meantime if you want?" I suggested. She took me by the hand and intertwined our fingers, dragging me out of the mall. "Let's take a walk, shall we?" I stop in my place as soon as we reached an empty parking lot nearby. "Is everything okay?" She looks at me and caresses my face.