21

•LISA•

After the assembly, I can't help but feel someone's eyes burning holes on the back of my head.

But every time I turn around, I look to see nothing but an empty hallway.

Weird.

I could've swore I saw a figure following me. Weird but okay flex.

I made my way to music class, one of my favorites.

"Lisa! Just in time, I was just about to announce your yearly project!" Mrs. Young greeted me.

I never get in trouble when it comes to Mrs. Young. I love it.

I took a seat at the back, passing by Jennie's table, and sat next to Jisoo, Rosie, and Dahyun. I'm glad to have these hoes in my life.

"Okay, so I want you guys to make an album, for the whole school year. At least 12 songs should be included. I want your own compositions." Mrs. Young started.

Okay, not so bad. Easy, I smirk.

"Oh and uhm, you'll be doing it by partners,"

And there it was. The most terrifying 6-worded nightmare right there.

Oh god. WHY?

"Okay, so let me start. Jin with Namjoon. Jisoo with Suga. Dahyun with Julian. Rosé with Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon with Jimin. Lisa and Jennie-"

Wait what?! What the fuck?!

I quickly stood up, interrupting Mrs. Young from her pairings.

"Anything wrong, Lisa?" The music teacher looked at me with concern. I gulped and felt all eyes on me.

"Nothing, sorry" I sat back down, not looking at anyone.

"Uhm, sure. Okay where was I? Ahh yes. Nayeon and Mina-"

I stopped paying attention after that.

Class flew by like a breeze. As soon as the bell rang, I packed my stuff and dragged Jisoo outside with me.

"What the fuck was that?!" I immediately blurt out.

"Chill, it's just for a project." Jisoo tried to calm me down. "No! This is pure hell for me." I groan.

"Babe! You coming?" Rosie called out from the doorway.

"Just a sec, love. I'm talking to Li-" "It's okay, I just need time alone I guess." I pushed Jisoo towards my chipmunk of a friend.

"Are you-" "Yes, I'm sure." I cut her off with an assuring smile.

Jisoo smiled and gave me a hug and a pat on the head before eloping with Rosie to the school cafeteria.

I wasn't really in the mood for lunch so I headed to the music room.

——

After about 40 minutes, I decided to just go to my next class earlier than usual. Before I was able to open my locker to get my notes, I felt my back collide with the entire locker set.

"Ow, what the fu-" "I know you asked Mrs. Young to pair you up with Jennie. I'm warning you, Manoban. Stay the hell away from her or so help me I'll-"