12

•LISA•

"Holy shit" I quickly said when we pulled away. I smile at the raven-haired girl but the only look I saw on her face was fear.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry. It was in the moment and I-"

Her words were like daggers, piercing through my heart within each time her mouth opened.

"It's fine, Nini" I faked a smile and kissed her forehead one more time but she pushed me away.

"No! None of this is fine, Lisa! That never should've happened! If anyone finds out that I kissed a girl, it's over for me! I'm so sorry, Lisa! That kiss, was an accident. Can you please just- forget it ever happened?"

She ran back to the site, leaving me alone in the darkness.

Tears were rapidly rolling down my face. I ran even farther than where I am now and started screaming in frustration. I yelled my emotions out and cried myself until I felt my heart clench so hard that I couldn't breathe. Then, darkness took over me.

——

"Lisa! Lisa, can you hear me? Lisa, wake up! Lisa! Shit! Jisoo, I found her!" Water was being splashed on my face and I felt warm hands shaking my body awake.

"D-Dahyun-" I let out really weakly.

"Here, I brought more water." Jisoo quickly ran up to Dahyun and sat me up.

"Thank goodness you found her." A deep voice echoed as I felt myself being lifted up. It wasn't long until I went unconscious again.

——

Monitors. Wires. White walls.

"Shit!" I hissed, feeling the needle piercing through my skin.

"Calm down, sweetie. It's just a pain killer." The doctor said

"How the fuck can you actually call that a pain killer if it gives me pain in the first place?" I asked annoyed, with my eyebrows furrowed

"Stop being such a smart ass, Manoban." I flinched in surprise, hearing a familiar voice.

"Good morning to you too, love." I replied with a smile on my face

"Wait here, I'll tell the others you're up" She got up from the bench and blew me a playful kiss before exiting, making me chuckle.

"You gotta start taking care of yourself, Lis. Do they know about it yet?" Pots, my doctor, asked me.

"No, they don't." I massaged my temples, stressed out.

"Do you even plan on telling them?" Pots asked me with all seriousness.

"Ohyo ohyo ohyo!! Plan on telling who what?" Sana entered the room quickly, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Well if it isn't my mistress!" I joke, quickly dismissing my chat with Pots

"Why do you give such weird ass nicknames to people?" Tzuyu entered the room, raising her eyebrow at me, making me chuckle

"I'll give you guys time to each other. Call for me if you feel any pain" Pots winked at me, making me smile.

Pots, well Pots has always been considered family to me. Her parents and mine have been childhood friends but I only got the chance to meet Pots when she was in college and I was in 3rd grade, I think?