25

•LISA•

It's been almost a week since I sang Can I Be Him.

Almost a week since Dahyun walked out on me.

Almost a week since I beat the shit out of Julian.

Almost a week since Jennie broke up with him.

I've never been happier.

---
•DAHYUN•

Jennie and Lisa have gotten even closer for the past few days and I hate it.

It all ends up with Lisa crying.

It's all a fucking cycle.

We're currently at the cafeteria and Jennie was feeding Lisa some grapes, they were laughing and flirting.... right in front of my salad.

"I have to uhm, go to the bathroom" I croaked out, scolding myself silently why I did so.

"Anything wrong, Dubu-yah?" Sana tilted her head to the side.

"No, I'm fine" I smiled weakly before going to the bathroom.

---

On my way there, I noticed a guy getting picked on by the lockers.

"P-please sto-stop!" He winced, in tears.

"Yah! Stop it!" I slapped myself mentally after yelling.

Where did I get this confidence?

The 3 guys looked at each other and smirked, letting go of the guy and making their way to me.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself and walked backwards slowly before the 3 guys walked faster, making me run.

I ran from them and tried to make my way into one of the rooms, I looked back and they were chasing me, still with those creepy ass smirks on their faces.

I look back in front but as soon as I did, a tall figure bumped into me, making me fall and panic.

"Hey, are you okay?" She helped me stand up.

I could only look down and remain silent.

She looks up and the 3 boys entered the hall but abruptly stopped when they saw her.

"H-heyy, buddy!" The one in the middle stuttered to say to the girl.

"Exactly what did they do, or try to do to you?" She looked at me with all seriousness. I told her everything that happened from the boy I saw until the part where they chased me, scaring the fuck outta me.

The 3 boys gulped and started walking away slowly but didn't go unnoticed, especially for her.

"You must be Julian's friends! I see, I see." The tall girl beside me realizes and chuckles.

"You sure you wanna keep doing this shit? You must wanna get suspended too, huh? Keep it up, you might even get expelled, who knows" The girl smiles softly.

The boys quickly shook their heads and bowed to her.

"We are sorry" They say, still on their knees. The girl scoffed and took my hand, taking me to the rooftop.

----

She cupped my face and studied my features.

"You have really beautiful honey eyes," She mumbles, loud enough for me to hear.

I blush and look down, "Thank you, y-you do t-too.", making the tall girl in front of me giggle.

"You gotta stop walking away from me,  love," She connected our foreheads and closed her eyes.