06

•LISA•

"Lisa, sweetie! Wake up! You don't wanna be late for your first day, do you?" I covered my ears with my pillow and went back to sleep for a good couple of minutes until I felt someone kick me.

What the fuck?

"Yah! Limario! Wake the hell up!", a familiar, annoying voice called out.

"Get the hell out of my room, Chu. I need more sleep", I shooed the older girl. I heard her sigh and walk to my door. "Oh well, I guess you won't be coming to school today." I opened one eye, what is she up to?

"Yea, yea. Just go away and let me have my sleep, you ass", I cuddle my pillow even more. She clicked her tongue and opened the door. "Jennie must be so lonely later, wondering where her Lili is." I quickly got up, eyes wide open.

"Aish! I'm up, I'm up! Get the hell out of my room and let me shower! Wait for me downstairs!" I pushed her out my room and proceeded with my daily routine.

——

We're all in the school auditorium, looking for seats since there will be a "big announcement" from Mrs. Park shortly.

Jisoo and I always go to school together since we live in the same neighborhood; that and we're best friends.

"Yah! Lisoo! Over here!" I saw Chaeyoung wave exaggeratedly, making both me and the chicken-whisperer beside me giggle. "What the hell is a Lisoo?" Jennie asked with a cute pout on her face.

"Lisa and Jisoo put together makes Lisoo. I call them that when they're together so I don't have to waste energy calling both names." Chaeyoung playfully wiped dust off her shoulders, making all of us laugh.

"Good morning everyone!", Mrs. Park greeted the whole school as we all returned the greeting to the bubbly teacher.

"Today, we have a new student amongst us." Mrs. Park started, leading everyone to start gossiping and murmuring amongst each other.

"He's from New Zealand, they just moved last month. I expect you all to be nice to him, make friends with him, bond with him and respect him. Treat him the way you want to be treated." As soon as Mrs. Park finished, a boy with a small smirk plastered on his face came out from behind the curtains of the auditorium.

I heard people around me, start whistling and saw some girls dramatically fanning themselves.

The hell is going on here? He's not even that handsome.

"Hi, my name's Julian. I look forward to being friends with you all. I hope we get along well this year. Thank you", the boy bowed. He looked around and saw his eyes stop somewhere near me and winked. I got confused and trailed his eyes, looking where he was and...what the fuck?

He was staring at Jennie.

My Nini.

She giggled sheepishly and looked away, making the boy chuckle and shake his head. I look at Jennie but i-is she? No. She's not, I mentally reassured myself and looked away.

I looked at the brunette beside me once more, sighing. She is blushing. I rolled my eyes, and scoffed.

Unbelievable.

The rest of Mrs. Park's speech went by really slowly but I didn't catch a single thing she said since I wasn't listening. Plus, it's not that I was interested in what she had to say anyways.

——

We all went to our respective rooms. Luckily, Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeng and I are all in the same classes again. But the bad news is, Julian is in the same class as us. I roll my eyes and quickly made my way to where Jisoo, Chaeng and Jennie were.