31

•LISA•

I was nervously walking down the school hallways, holding a bouquet of flowers and a letter.

This is it, this is the day I'm finally gonna confess to Jennie Kim.

This is the day she'll find out that I'm in love with her.

I smile at the thought of her saying yes to me and make my way to the classroom faster. When I got there, I stood before the door and took a deep breath and smiled to myself. "You can do this, Lalisa." I pep talked myself a bit and reached for the door.

"Hey, Jen-" I was taken aback by the sight of two figures making out, hands tangled in each other's hair. Uniforms all messed up, breaths hitching, moaning messes. When they looked at me, I dropped everything I was holding on to.

My knees felt weak. My stomach tied into knots.

I slap myself, is this real?

Jennie and Dahyun are fucking making out in the room.

"Hey, Lili." Jennie made her way to me with a seductive voice. "Wanna join us?" Dahyun touched my shoulder and roamed around me.

"You're all ours." Jennie pushed me, making me trip and sit on the chair behind me. I gulped and closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my cheek. It was Dahyun's.

"Don't be shy, tiger. Let it out." I shook my head and whimpered. "Relax, you're too tense." Jennie massaged my shoulders making me release a mixture of a moan and a groan.

"Stop!" I pry their hands away but Dahyun cut me off by straddling my lap.

"Kiss me," Jennie looked me dead in the eyes.

I sat frozen in my seat, not knowing what to do, the older brunette grew impatient.

"Come on, Lisa." She growled, Dahyun finally stood up, giving Jennie access to sitting on my lap.

I shook my head and pursed my lips. "Lisa!" Jennie shook my body.

I keep shaking my head and whimpering.

"Lisa!"

"LISA!!!" I woke up with a shaky breath, sweating all over. I look up to see Chu and Rosie all worried.

"You were sweating and whimpering in your sleep. You must've been having a nightmare." Rosie wiped my sweat with a napkin.

Way worse than a nightmare, I thought.

Why was I thinking of Dahyun? And why did I find it hot? What the fuck was going on?

"You okay there?" Dubu asked worriedly which I tried my best to avoid.

I look up to see the rest of the squad here, especially Dahyun and Jennie staring at me. I felt my cheeks heat up in discomfort and made my way to Jennie.

I give her a hug, "God, Nini. Please don't scare me like that again." I kiss her forehead but she softly pushed me away, making me confused.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask with pleading eyes. She looked up at me with a glare, "You don't love me; nobody does."

With that, she laid back down and faced the wall, away from all her friends.

----

It's been the same cycle for months already. She's been cold to everyone and refuses to talk to us.

Today's the day, Jennie's finally gonna get out of this hell hole, the hospital.

"Alright, Nini. They just have to finish processing your documents, alright? Won't take that much longer." She gives me a small nod but still no sign of the happy Nini I had, making me frown in disappointment.

"Lisa? Could I have a word with you?" The sound of a familiar voice rang through my ears, making me smile and nod.

When we got out of hearing range, I quickly slapped the doctor on the arm playfully. "Pots! I missed you!" I hug the doctor tight with a huge smile on my face. "Have you been drinking your medication?" I nodded "All of it?" I nodded again. "Every day?" I groan and nod, "Yes, Pots. Don't worry," I wink at the shorter doctor.

"Alright so regarding Jennie. Please take care of her and never leave her to be alone even for just 2 minutes. You never know what she'll do." She took a deep breath and continued.

"A person who wants to commit suicide would most likely do it again if they failed."

I furrowed my eyebrows and processed what she just said. She pat my shoulder and started walking away.

"Oh right, Lisa. Uhm. Take care of your heart. It's getting worse, I've heard from your mom. Never do anything too extreme. Avoid heavy emotions. Please, your heart could collapse. Are you dating anyone?" She turned around and asked me to follow her to her office.

"No, I'm still waiting." I smile softly. "Good, your heart can't handle extreme emotions, Lisa. Remember that. Your heart can't afford a heartbreak." She says, sitting on her office chair, spinning around, throwing a small item in the air and retrieving it again.

"I'm worried about you, Pranpriya." She sighs, "Don't look at me like that. I don't need your pity, Pots. You know I hate being pitied." I stood up and walked out of her office, made my way back to Jennie's room.

"So, is everything ready?" I smile as if the unwanted conversation I just had didn't happen. "Yea, Jennie's using the bathroom." Jisoo said, making me suddenly worried. I leaned in on Chu and whispered,

"Alone?!" She nodded, making me panic and look back to what Pots told me over and over in my head.

"A person who wants to commit suicide would most likely do it again if they failed." I quickly ran to the bathroom door and knocked as if there was no tomorrow. "Nini, open the door! Open the goddamn door!" I yell in despair.

Few seconds later, she opens the door looking at me weirdly. "What d- what did you do?" I softly asked the brunette. "Uhm, pee?" She looks at me oddly making me sigh in my place.

----

"Alright, Nini. From now on, you'll never ever be alone. Even just for 2 seconds." I smile, making her smile back. "Even in the shower?" She smirks and raises her eyebrow. "Well, if necessary yes." I gulped, facing the other way, not wanting her to see the crimson that made its way to my face.

"Let's watch TV," the brunette hopped on my bed and cuddled with me.

An hour into the movie, she fell asleep clutching onto my chest, with her head buried in my neck. I caress her hair and tuck it behind her ear before kissing her forehead and smiling softly,

"I'll take care of you, Nini. I love you." I shut the movie off and slept next to the cat-eyed beauty.

/////////////////

aye!

haroooo im sorry it took so long for me to update this crappy chapter.

should i add more lihyun or jenlisa moments in the next chapter? hehe

btw hehe this story is ending soon :((

thank u guys for staying with me mwa

ilysm

- g ☀️