30

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

•LISA•

"Final boarding call to Flight 29113 to Seoul, Korea. Final boarding call to Flight 29113 to Seoul, Korea please make your way to the boarding gate. Thank you." The speakers at the airport boomed as I panted, rushing towards the plane while dragging my luggages in the cart at the airport.

When I heard that Jennie unnie got rushed to the hospital, I completely lost my shit and went ballistic. I booked the nearest flight back to Korea as soon as I got home.

"Thank you for flying with Ohyo Airlines, this is your captain, signing off." The p.a rang throughout the plane. People started undoing their seatbelts and standing up to get their bags and other things they brought with them.

After getting my bags, I stood outside the airport and fished my phone out my pocket to dial someone's number.

"Hey, uhm. It's Lisa. I'm at the airport, can you pick me up right now?" I bit my lip, nervous I wouldn't get an answer.

"You don't even have to ask, baby. On my way," the phone call ended.

I was scared, and excited.

—————

After waiting for about 10 minutes, she arrived. I silently put my bags in the trunk and on the backseat of the car and sat shotgun.

"Hey, mom." I softly smile. She quickly hugged me and offered me a bigger smile. "How's your studies?" She asked while starting the engine.

"Great, mom. I love it there," I answer honestly. "Have you been drinking the medicines Dr. Pot gave you?" She looked at me seriously and I just looked down. No, mom. I haven't. "Y-yeah I a-am." I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Well have you been getting any better in lying?" My mom asked me again making me groan in guilt.

"I'm sorry, mom. It was too much! And too bitter," I complain with a frown. "Sweetie, they're all to make you feel better. Don't you want to get better?" I just silently nod. "Please, Lisa. Take care of yourself. Take care of your heart, please?" My mom pleads as the engines stop and she takes the keys out.

"Come on, we're home." My mom smiled at me, making me return the gesture.

—————

After fixing my bags, I wasted no time in changing and headed out towards the hospital Jennie was at. Jisoo texted me everything.

Speaking of Jisoo, I never even told her or the other girls I was coming home. All I thought about was coming home for my Nini.

I knocked faintly on the door and took a deep breath before opening it and coming inside.

When my figure entered the room, I felt all eyes in the room on me.

"Lisa?" Jisoo croaked out. I sadly smile and see her, Nayeon and Rosie beside Jennie's bed. The cat-eyed girl is asleep.

"Hey, did you miss me?" I joked as all 4 of us were tearing up. They ran towards me and hugged me.

"You didn't tell us you were coming home," Nayeon pulls back and smiles. "I'm sorry, I just panicked. I wasn't thinking of anything else but coming home." I answered sadly, making my way to the sleeping brunette.