04

LISA•

We arrived at Mrs. Park's office, Jennie's hand never let go of mine. We all took a seat, waiting for Mrs. Park to start.

"Jennie, care to explain?" Our teacher started. The brunette beside me heaved a deep sigh and looked Mrs. Park in the eyes.

"Lisa was defending me from these guys. Since the first day of class, they picked on me but Lisa came to prevent them from hurting me. She did the same earlier. It's just that nobody would listen." The cat-eyed beauty started.

Jennie continued to explain thoroughly about everything the boys did to her and how I was there every single time.

"She's lying!" Jimin yelled. The other 6 boys started rambling about how I was the one bullying them and that I'm only using Jennie to prove myself innocent.

Mrs. Park slowly massaged her temples, sighing. "Were there other people who saw that Jimin and his friends try to mess with you girls?" the woman in front of us asked.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Chaeyoung and Jisoo. I tilted my head in confusion. What are they doing here?

"It's all true, Mrs. Park! We saw everything!" Jisoo yelled. "Were you eavesdropping?" Mrs. Park questioned my two friends who looked down.

"We had to, our friend didn't do anything wrong." Chaeyoung defended. Mrs. Park crossed her arms and sat on her table, "Explain then"

"On the first day of school, Lisa, Chaeyoung and I were in the playground, minding our own business. Then I noticed Lisa staring at something in the distance. It was Jennie. She was being picked on by Jimin and his friends. I looked at Lisa and was about to stop her from doing what I thought she was gonna do. But she quickly stood up and told us to wait. I knew it wasn't gonna end good." Jisoo continued and told Mrs. Park everything that happened, making sure not to leave even a tiny detail out.

Jimin stood up and tried to tackle Jisoo but I prevented him. He pinned me down and started beating me up. "You're all lying! You're all lying! I wouldn't do such things!" Jimin let out within every punch. The other guys held him back while Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin came rushing to me, asking me if I was okay.

"Based on how you behaved today, I conclude that the girls aren't lying. I would like to talk to your parents. Now." Mrs. Park spoke through gritted teeth. She looked at me with worry all over her face, "Lisa, you're bleeding!" Jennie said and quickly cupped my cheeks. "Please bring her to the clinic, now." Mrs. Park opened her office door for us and we went out. "As for you, Jimin and the other 6, you stay. I need to talk to your parents. All your parents."

——

"Thank you" I mumble while walking with Jisoo and Chaeyoung, still holding hands with Jennie. The eldest looks at me in confusion and tilted her head to the side, "Why, what for"

"For defending us", I scratched the back of my head. Jisoo and Chaeng just looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"Yah, Nallalisa! We'd do it again in a heartbeat. You don't have to thank us!" Jisoo and Chaeng giggled, making me grin.

"N-Nallalisa?" Jennie stopped walking which made us all stop walking too. Jisoo nodded quickly. "We play with her name a lot. Nallalisa is what we call her sometimes since she acts like a little boy"

Jennie looked at me, making me look down on the ground. This is getting awkwa-

Jennie bursted out laughing. "Na-Nallalisa!" Jisoo and Chaeng looked at each other and laughed alongside Jennie. I rolled my eyes and smiled.