Preface

All rights reserved Victoria © 2023
Please don't steal the story.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All the images and videos used in the story don't belong to me. The credit to their owners. Catch me on Instagram to learn more about the cast.

_____________________________________

Don't look down. Don't look down. Just continue what you are doing. Just don't look down.

For the second time in the day my mind was freaking out. Perhaps for the second time in my life.

The sound of door bursting open caught my attention making my spine to stiffen.

Oh god! Let them be dumb and blind enough to not see my life support at the moment.

But then the words of that stupid gypsy about my inauspicious star came back haunting my mind. Not that I believed her nor was I going to believe her because everything was utterly nonsense! Only science and logic made sense, not some Raahukaal and shani something.

It was just my stupid mind holding back the words on encountering some coincidence with the said words.

"Oh shit!"

I looked up to find three shocked faces pushed out of the window.

Guess it was my inauspicious star. I rolled my eyes.

I held onto my makeshift rope tightly as I started to speed up my descend.

"Go down!" Vikrant commanded as he narrowed his eyes into slits at me.

Okay, if that's what he wanted. I smirked sliding down a little before halting as it burned my hands a bit.

"Not you!" He growled before looking at his surgeon brother who stood frozen beside him and called out, "Daksh!"

And immediately, he came back to his senses and disappeared out of sight. Definitely running down the corridors and stairs to make it down there on time.

In the ruckus caused by these idiots, I had failed to notice the light burning out of the window on the ground floor, oblivious to the fact that Neel, who had been studying on some case he was handling in his bedroom, had noticed the bed sheet escape rope but hadn't realized what it really was. He had come out to inspect the item, baffled, when he looked up and spot me dangling in the middle of nowhere.

"What the hell!?!" He exclaimed in surprise right when Dask had skidded to stop beside him.

Now, I could neither go up nor down. Good Lord!

"Have you lost it?" I looked back up to find Aaryan holding Vikrant back as he stared at him like he had really lost it. He continued, "that's a bed sheet not stainless steel to hold both of your weights!"

____________________________________

Hey lovelies!

Welcome to the second book of the Raivardhans! The prologue is out the updation shall be done from the next month.

And as most of you have already guessed it, this is Vikrant's book.

And have you figured out his girl? Or not? Any guesses?

And along with Vikrant's story you will be encountering the interesting possibilities of love for the other brothers too!

As I have mentioned in the previous book, the inkitt will be a chapter ahead from wattpad. But in wattpad you will be getting all the pics, related music and videos and other details.

So please do support this story on both Wattpad and Inkitt! It will mean a lot to me!

Don't forget to check out the other books of this series.

Instagram: Victoria_fierce

Love you all!

Vote-comment-share

- Victoria 🖤🖤🖤