47. Saintaalees

My head swirled more than it did a few moments ago, it was getting harder to breathe.

I held onto the washbasin slab for support and tried to focus my blurring vision. My lungs felt like they were working overtime, with a low supply of air. My muscles felt like they were burning like they were literally set on fire.

I was covered in sweat, a cold one at that.

I had never felt this bad, no matter how worse of an illness I had been through but this one felt like I was going to die...

The door opened again behind me but I did not have it in me to look who had entered, nor could I muster a word from my heavy tongue.

I wanted to shout for help because I knew there was something that was wrong but my brain and my body were not in sync.

I stumbled towards the door feeling the world turn more into a Gravitron. Just before I could reach the door, someone grabbed me and a prick in my arm grabbed my attention. At the end of the syringe was a delicate hand that extended up to the expressionless face of Trisha who pulled the needle out as she added, "You will thank me later."

As soon as she let go of me, I stumbled out of the washroom and that was all I could remember as the last thing.

I finished narrating the things that the new memory had helped me remember and looked up to find grave expressions on everybody's faces.

"What did she mean by 'you will thank me later'?" Aaryan mused rubbing his chin.

"What did she inject?" Daksh frowned.

"Are you sure it was Trisha?" Viaan enquired.

"If she says it was Trisha, I am sure it was Trisha," Vikrant replied as he typed something on the laptop again and replayed the part of the video where I entered the washroom and then paused at the part where the back of the other lady that who entered was seen and zoomed the screen.

On another laptop, he pulled out the softcopy of pictures of the event and narrowed down Trisha's photos, and showed the similarities between the two.

"Bloody hell," Aaryan cursed under his breath.

"But why did she do that?" Rynah asked the question out loud that everyone was having.

"Did you flirt with Neel or something behind her? I would do that if someone flirted with Daksh," Shanaya added her useless input making everyone give her a look that asked for her silence.

"Where is Neel?" Vikrant asked.

"He had left for Sicily in the morning, it was one of the locations to be checked," Viaan informed.

"And where is Trisha?" Aaryan asked looking at the other two ladies in the room.

"Trisha..." Rynah looked at Shanaya trying to get an answer she didn't know while Shanaya replied, "She was in the hotel until breakfast. I don't know after that."

Viaan rubbed his forehead ordering, "Daksh call our men here and ask them to search for Trisha. If any of you ladies are feeling brave and going to ignore my request to stay put here and remain safe, you better have at least two escort guards with you as you move around."

He clearly gave a long pointed glare in Rynah's direction who looked at any other part of the room other than her husband.

"Mrs. Viaan Raivardhan," Viaan called out making Rynah look at him and point her finger to herself asking, "Are you calling me?"

"Pray tell me who else is Mrs. Viaan Raivardhan in the room?" He sighed and raised his eyebrow at her.

"That would be me," Rynah mumbled in reply looking down with flushed cheeks.