Chapter 18

Christina

The fact that Emily's baby was born about two weeks ago makes me want to pull my hair out.

Because I've been restless for two weeks, the good thing is that there's an apartment next door for sale.

Connor and Emily are buying that apartment.
Thank the lord.

Not really because soon I'll be having the same problem every night as well.

"Teo I feel sick." I kept my eyes glued to the TV on our wall.

"Well aren't pregnant people supposed to feel sick all the time?" He furrowed his eyebrows and sat down next to me.

I made a strange ugh noise then I closed my eyes.

I felt someone put their hand on my belly and I opened my eyes to face a strange man.

I instantly pushed his hand away from my stomach and replaced it with mine.

I could have sworn I just closed my eyes and opened them 5 seconds later but this was telling me otherwise.

"That's a nice baby," the strange man said.

I pushed my back against the bed frame wondering if I was dreaming.

"Get out of my house." I reached for my phone and pulled it under me.

"It's a girl isn't It." he smiled; "it isn't the first time I'm in here, Christina." he started standing up.

"Get out of my house," I repeated.

"Well Teo isn't here look he left you a note." he tossed a price of paper towards me.

"I don't care just leave." my voice was rising.

"Emily and Connor are out as well, oh and don't you love our baby." his smirk grew and my heart sank to my stomach in realization.

"That's right," He laughed evilly.

Teo

I entered our apartment and heard a voice come from Tina and my bedroom
probably just the TV.

"Tina I bought you a couple of things," I called out laying out the stuff that I'd gathered.

"Tina?" Everything was silent before I heard her scream.

I felt my hands go numb as I dropped the rest of the groceries and ran to our bedroom.

The door was locked.

"TINA OPEN THE DOOR," I demanded.

I heard the front door open and suddenly Connor was by my side kicking the door open.

Once I joined him the door swung open to reveal Tina completely passed out on our bed and the window was broken, it was an opening large enough to let someone out, but they wouldn't make it down alive.

"Tina." I ran towards the bed and shook her a little before realizing that her nose was starting to bleed.

As soon as Emily noticed she pushed me off and called 911 while she checked Tina's pulse.

I just sat there not knowing what to do or how to feel.

Somehow is my fault.

Then an ice chill hit me when I looked back to Tina and at the window.

I stood up and walked over to the window then looked down at a puddle of blood.

"Who was it?" I asked over Emily's crying and Connors yelling.

"I don't know, but the cops will get here soon she'll be ok," Connor reassured.

"NO SHE Won't THIS IS NOT OK!" I yelled despite the fact that no one was listing.

A couple of minutes later the cops arrived and took Christina but they asked me to stay until they called me again which made me punch one in the face.

They still wouldn't tell us who the bloody idiot who did this was but I'm starting to get an idea of whom it might be.

I justwant my angel to be up soon.