Chapter 3

Christina

I entered my dorm smiling. He liked me, and I was so happy. I flopped onto my bed and took out my science things.

I studied for about 3 hours. I know that's a long amount of time, but it was a hard test. We were doing finals this week and getting out this Friday as well. Which led me to think about the roommate situation with Teo. I could move in with him it would be pretty fun.

My thoughts are interrupted my Emily barging in dunk again.

"Hey! It's you! I saw you today!" She pointed at me and laughed. She pulled in some of her friends.

"I'll leave." I walked out into the street with my science things and caught a glimpse of them taking some drinks out of a bag. Gross. Where was I supposed to go now? Teo. He's the only person I could think of. I checked my phone, 1:38 a.m. It's late he's not up anymore I'll just stay out here.

I started sitting down when suddenly I felt a raindrop fall into my nose, then another one, then it turned into a hardcore rain. I hurried to Teo's door and knocked.

Teo

Someone roughly knocking on my door awakened me. I sat up turned the light on and checked the clock. 1:40 a.m. who goes around at 1:40 a.m. Knocking on doors.

The person kept knocking so I gave in and walked over to the door. As soon as I opened it a smile formed on my lips.

"Hey," I said quietly

"I'm so sorry if I woke you up I was studying and Emily just barged in and she had some friends," She explained.

I hugged her she was wet.

"No problem come in I'll get you a towel." I walked over to my bathroom and grabbed a light blue towel and walked over to my bed where she was sitting, then handed it to her.

"Thanks, I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

She warped the towel around herself.

"Wow if you have towels like this then I don't even have to think about moving in with you, it's a yes." Our laughter filled the room.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up you can go back to bed I'll just go." She started standing up but I hugged her waist and pulled her onto my lap.

"Nooo please don't go I'm not going to sleep anytime soon it's fine let's just watch a movie."

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Ok, but you pick it."

We moved over to the back of the bed and laid down, she cuddled into my arms as I picked toy story because who doesn't love Disney?

I watched her watch the movie and giggle now and then, I played with her hair and hugged her tight. I paid no attention whatsoever to the movie.

She soon fell asleep; I put a blanket over her and kissed her forehead. She's so beautiful. I loved her, I really did, I wanted her to be mine, and I needed her to love me too. I went over to the couch and fell asleep on it.

Christina

"Good morning, we have school in an hour." I immediately sat up and Teo handed me a coffee mug.

"Wait?" Did I fall asleep?

"You fell asleep, so I gave you a blanket and slept on the couch." Teo smiled answering my thoughts.

I smiled back. He slept on the couch for me?

"You should have woken me up. I didn't want to bother you." I took a sip of my coffee it was delicious.