Chapter 41

4:37 A.M.

My head refused to accept the fact that I had been waiting since six p.m. for Teo to arrive.

It also seemed to refuse to accept that Teo was supposed to arrive at ten and that he might not be coming tonight... or today.

I had almost fallen asleep a couple times, but somehow I managed to stay up. I guess the thought of him made me want to stay up more then ever.

I felt a little hungry so I reached for the bag inside the car and pulled it out so I could dig trough it, but I was interrupted.

Once again, I saw the train lights come in, I sighed and decided to take the bag with me, just to look through it while I waited for this one to pass.

Suddenly a drop of water fell from the sky, then other then more, until it was drizzling, I did my best to jog over there without getting very wet, but I failed, I even tried using the bag to cover me from the rain. I finally arrived at the trains exit.

As the doors opened I rubbed my eyes, making vision went foggy.

One man came out, he seemed to open an umbrella or something, but I couldn't tell whom he was or what he was doing due to my blurry eyesight, he stopped right in front of me and looked down at me. His umbrella stopped the rain from getting on me.

I blinked a couple times to make my vision clear again, and then I rubbed my eyes again. Simply surprised that someone would stand over me with an umbrella. I held the bag of food tightly in my free hand.

The person pulled my arms off my eyes, his hands told me everything I needed to know. My hands immediately went down.

Everything seemed to pause as my vision finally went clear again, and then I saw him.

He had a bruised face and a cut on his lip, but they could all heal.

I felt a sudden pulse of electricity serge through me, making my heartbeat fasten and my breathing stop.

"Teo," I whispered as I dropped the bag onto the floor and threw my arms around him.

He hugged my back tightly; everything else seemed to fade away.

After what seemed like an eternity I finally let him go. He held my hands in his and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Is it really you?" I asked, as my mind couldn't seem to understand that he was there.

"I'm here," He whispered, his eyes completely still on my face and his lips tugged up a bit.

He let go of my hands and put his arms around my waist, "I missed you so much." I spoke softly.

"I missed you even more," He replied as he licked his lips.

I looked down at his lips and within seconds, his were on mine. Everything was perfect. Finally.

Everything felt and seemed unrealistic.

I detached my lips from his but kept my forehead leaned against his. I smiled.

Suddenly, I looked up at Teo who seemed to be fading away slowly. He had disappeared into thin air.

"What?'" I asked as my hands went back down to my sides.

Everything went black, and suddenly I jerked myself back up.

I sat up from the trunk of the car, "What?" I asked myself once again.

I jumped off the trunk and checked my phone 7:50 A.M. what just happened?

I ran my hands through my hair as I thought, was I really dreaming? Or was that finally real?

I looked back at the car, everything was the same as it was when "Teo" had arrived, and the bag was still in there. I'd fallen asleep, and missed a couple trains, had he arrived?

Everything seemed to catch up with me as tears started draining down my face.