Chaper 16

Teo

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend and smiled, but she didn't smile back, which made me walk faster until she pulled out a piece of paper.

It read, "We missed you." I looked beyond her, no Connor no Emily.

I stood there thinking until I saw tears forming in her eyes, then I understood. In two weeks so much had happened, I shouldn't have left.

In two weeks Tina changed, a lot, her skin was pale and her eyes were emotionless, so careless yet still beautiful. I couldn't really explain what I was feeling because it was all of my senses coming together at once.

So I just stood there, watching my lover cry, watching her being tortured by me get torturing myself too. Just one look and I felt my walls crash down; everything I tried to keep in just went away. This is my life, this is my girl, I'm not ever going to live this again and I love this girl like hell, I can't do this to us.

"Tina." I finally choked out, as I stepped closer and then lifted her face up with my pointing finger on my right hand, she looked up at me and sniffed, her eyes looked dead and the bags under her eyes looked bad, she looked miserable.

Was it because of me?

"Why didn't you tell me?" My voice cracked.

"You were supposed to call me Teo." She spat

"I called you every day, I tried every hour, you never picked up," I argued back, taking my hand for her chin and reaching into my pocket for my phone.

"Oh really sure, because I got all of your calls, LIES, WHY DO YOU LIE TO ME TEO, I CALLED YOU EVERY DAY I REFRESHED AND I TRIED OK?"

I pulled up my phone app and I showed her, "Look, I called you so many times, I left you so many voice mails, you never picked up."

She pulled up her phone and showed me that she had called me as well, she left me voice mails but not as many as I did.

"Why?" She whispered.

She looked up at me, "why, Teo, why did it seem like you gave me up, why did it seem like you just forgot about me, I felt so alone." Her mouth quivered.

I felt my heart sink into my feet and my legs go numb, I felt dead and guilty.

"I'm so sorry, Christina." I cried.

She shook her head and pushed my phone away towards my chest.

"No, you're not, you like her." She said sadly.

"Who Tina who else would I like if your the only girl I've ever wanted to see?"

"That woman you work with, the one you kissed." She spoke faintly.

"Veronica?"

She nodded.

"No." I shook my head, "not at all she's just an actress why would you think that." I felt offended.

"That's not very easy to believe when you guys kiss all the goddamn time."

"Tina I don't like her she's just an actress I don't even like her as a friend ok, she was rude and unthankful and I would never like her."

She just looked at the floor.

"Christina," she even looks at me, but she started to turn around.

I took her wrist and kept her in place, it took her a while to look at her wrist to my face.

"Christina please, I still me, I'm still the same Teo Halm I was two weeks ago, and you know I love you. You know I'll never stop loving you even if you don't tell me certain things that matter that's ok because I love you." Her eyes were meeting mine.

"I'm still the same guy, I'm not going to change. This love that we have is infinite and I hope you feel the same way. I'm sorry for being an idiot I didn't mean to seem this way, I know we haven't talked, but there's so much going on and time limits us to expectations." She closed her eyes. "I will forever love you until the say my soul no longer breaths, and even then I'll still love you."

Her lips curved into a small smile.

I pressed my lips against her forehead and wrapped my arms tightly around her, shortly after she put her arms around me too.

"And I love you as well" For a while we just stood there blocking everything out, it was just us, and in that moment everything clicked, I knew this was right and that we were meant to be.

"There's so much to take in, but well get through it ok, we'll figure this out together.

She nodded against my chest.