Chapter 28

Christina

The storm covered everything beyond what I could see.

I was no longer upset because I trusted Teo from the start, but it hurt that I hadn't seen him three days.

No calls, no anything.

I looked down at Penelope who was sleeping softly in my hands and realized that there was a possibility that Teo left me forever.

Not bothering to think that again I looked back up at the window, the sky was crying and so was I.

It was inevitable, everything was happening so damn fast. I had a boyfriend who was supposed to be here with me, support me, but he wasn't here, I couldn't find him anywhere.

It's completely understandable if you say that three days isn't long, but considering that we just had a child and that I probably wasn't ready for it makes this situation three times worse.

My crying was silent for Penelope she hadn't had much sleep.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating. I reached out and answered within less than one second.

"Teo?" I asked eagerly. Penelope still sounds asleep in my other arm.

"No." A rough voice came through the line.

"Oh, it's you," I muttered.

"It's not just me, I am your father Christina, and you better be polite."

"There's no need to be polite to rude people like you." I hissed into the phone.

"Well," He paused, "you'll be happy to hear that the papers are ready for you," Ruffling happened in the background, "I'm surprised it didn't take long Christina, I sure as hell thought it would, anyways come by with your boyfriend any time and sign the papers and then you're done."

My brain could not process the information clearly.

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, but hurry, I don't have all the time in the world," He muttered stringently.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, ok?" I hung up and called Emily before anyone else.

"Em?" I talked as soon as it seemed that she had picked up.

"Hey! How's life, everything good?" She responded joyfully.

"Yeah everything's fine," I stopped, "have you seen Teo over there at all?"

"Um. No," She said unsurely, "is everything ok?"

I closed my eyes and didn't allow tears to spill out.

"Yeah everything's fine, it's just that," I glanced back at the window.

"What is it?" She asked calmly.

"I'm coming home, Emily."