When they entered, the group moved to sit at the dining table. The table was already arranged with different kind of dishes. The plates and utensils are also prepared.

"Since we returned here after so long, I had made quite a variety of dishes to celebrate. Enjoy the meals, everyone!" <Maya>

With Maya giving the signal, everyone took their individual portions of the food and began eating. As expected, everyone enjoyed the delicious food.

After their meals, Shin went to bathe. And as usual, Shana & Iris also accompanied them.

Inside the bathroom, Shana & Iris took turns in helping Shin wash his back. After gradually getting used to bathing with Shin, both of the girls have gotten rid of their shyness. In the time that they had their journey to the capital, they slowly got used to it. Last time they barely were able to keep a cool head when bathing with Shin, but now they are instead arguing who gets their turn to wash Shin.

Not only that, when given the chance, both will try to do lewd things with Shin. Since he is their husband, they are slowly practising and learning to satisfy their husband.

Shin enjoyed it very much. Though they were having some 'Sexy Time', Shin made sure not to overdo it. Until he is certain they have gotten used to it, he tries his best to go easy. Needless to say, Shana & Iris felt satisfied that they can finally do it.

As for Kagura, she had decided to bathe after them since she didn't want to bother them. She already learned to bath alone so she doesn't need Misomi's help anymore. Whenever she's bathing, she had thought if she would need to do those things with Shin, just like how his wives did it. But such a concept has yet got into her, so she has no interest yet.

After finishing their bath, they decided to get to bed early. Shin had received the message regarding the audience with the King of La-Viena. The message said that the time they will need to go is 12 PM. So that's why they plan to sleep early.

All that's left is to ask Misomi & Maya where they will be sleeping.

"Shin can use my room to sleep with Shana, Iris & Kagura. It's a king-size bed, so there shouldn't be a problem fitting four people in it. I will sleep with Misomi in her room." <Maya>

"Is it alright to use your room? We can do the same set up as when we stayed at your other house." <Shin>

"Of course~ Shana & Iris will get depresss again if they don't sleep with you, am I right?" <Maya>

Hearing Maya say that Shana & Iris nodded their head with a 'Yes! Yes!'.

"As for Kagura, she seems to have no interest whether she sleep with Shin or not." <Maya>

"Mhm." <Kagura>

She gave a plain reply.

With their sleeping arrangement done, everyone went to their respective room. Shin lies in the middle of the bed, with Shana & Iris on each side. While Kagura just lies beside Shana.

While trying to sleep, Shin, Shana & Iris talked about stuff.

"Say... I just want to ask, are y'all having fun?" <Shin>

Shin asked.

"What's with that question, Shin? Of course, we are. Though our time together hasn't been that long, I definitely enjoy being with you. It's the most fun I had by far." <Shana>

"Yeah! I really really enjoy travelling with Shin-Sama! I couldn't ask for any better person to be with than Shin-Sama. It feels even better since my first time going out of the Elf Country is with you!" <Iris>

Both Shana & Iris voiced out their honest feelings. As for Kagura...

"Well as for me, Master is definitely interesting to be around with. So it isn't all that bad." <Kagura>

"Really glad to hear that... Hopefully, exciting stuff will happen more in the future so that we can enjoy even more! Gosh! I love this new life!" <Shin>

Shana & Iris giggled at Shin's remark. After some time, everyone fell asleep. When the next day came, Shin and the group head out to meet with the Guild Leader to verify some stuff before they go to the castle.

Unexpectedly, Misomi is also with them and will be following them to meet with the king. What happened was when they told Maya & Misomi their plan for the day, both of them were surprised. Despite living in the capital for quite the time ago, they had never as much gone near the castle before. So hearing Shin and everyone going there after just coming to the capital for the first time, they were really shocked. But after hearing their reason for going to the castle, they understood why.

Seeing the opportunity, Maya began to urge Misomi to go with them. She knew that Shin and his wives wouldn't mind it. It was also an opportunity to try and make Misomi get close to Shin. As a mother, she tried to get a partner for ger daughter. Of course, Misomi rejected it, saying she doesn't want to go to the castle as she felt it was too stressing on her. As a commoner, meeting a king is too much.

But in the end, she ended up following them after her mother told her that she should start enjoying her life as much as she wants, now that she doesn't have to take care of her anymore. Maya also told her that she wanted to reminisce around the town alone, as well as take a look at her restaurant by herself. With that, Misomi is now with Shin and going to the Adventurer Guild.

The reason for their visit to the adventurers guild first is due to them needing to know the formalities before going to the castle and meeting the king. Since the king is the most respectable and dignified person within the whole kingdom, it is necessary to know how to act in front of such a person. However...

"Urghh... I hate royalties & nobles..." <Shin>

Shin voiced out his dissatisfaction.

"Why is that, Shin-Sama?" <Iris>

"Well, from my knowledge, those type of people are so condescending. I'm not saying all of them are the same, but most are like that. Just because they have authority and money, they think they can do whatever they want. They take advantage of the weak and extort them." <Shin>

"Erm... I guess you aren't wrong. There are those type of people out there, just like uncle..." <Iris>

Remembering the incident back in the elf village, Iris sort of understand what Shin was talking about.

"Fufu, knowing you, I'm eager to see how you will behave." <Shana>

"Listen, Shin-Sama, you better behave properly, ok? It's the king we are meeting with! We should not be rude! It was alright with my father since it can't be helped, but right now we are meeting someone new." <Iris>

Iris tried to protest to Shin. However, Shin just shrugged it.

"Whatever~ It will depend on how that king will behave as well." <Shin>

When they reached the adventurers guild building, there was a fancy carriage waiting outside. They first went to the guild leader's office to be told of the formalities by one of the servants of the king. As usual, another uproar erupted when they entered the building. Since Misomi was with them, the adventurers were surprised that Shin had another woman with him. But no one tried to do anything to cause another commotion.

It wasn't the first time Misomi came here so she wasn't all the scared. When she entered she had thought of looking for the lady who had helped her the last time she came here. She wanted to thank her for telling her about the obnova flower. But she didn't seem to be around.

After the useless briefing in the guild leader's office, according to Shin, they got on to the fancy carriage and set out to the castle. The carriage passed through two checkpoints, the noble estate gate and the royal estate. After some tedious inspections, they finally arrived in front of the entrance of the La-Viena Castle.