-28-

***

***

When Yoongi arrived home, the first person he sees is Jimin. He's seating on the couch watching some funny shows on the TV while enjoying the mango smoothie that he probably made himself. His tail lays on his right leg and the hoodie he was wearing hide his ears. 

Yoongi approaches him and Jimin looks up at him. "Where's mom and dad?" he asked, seating down.

"They're in their bedroom, why?" Jimin asked but he gave his attention back to his show.

"Nevermind... by the way, did they ask you any weird question?"

Yoongi had given a full explanation to their parents but he never said why Jimin ran away that night. What he said was,

'Jimin was out with his friends late at night and while it was raining and when they were trying to cross the street, he got hit without noticing the car coming'

And somehow, his parents believe him. He felt relieved, yes, but he was also worried that they will ask Jimin about it although Jimin claims not remembering.

"No" He answers without looking at him. Yoongi nods looking at the ground. Jimin nods also,

"Alright," Yoongi says as he stands up, "I'll go get change" he walks away and Jimin nods

Minutes later,

"Omg, you're so bad at this game!" Jimin laughs at Yoongi who keep driving out of the lane.

"I'm trying my best for once" Yoongi laughs focusing on the race. The two are seating on the floor playing Mario karts.

"Yay, I'm first place!" Jimin exclaim with excitement, "And you ended up in 8th place..again!" Jimin laughs at his brother who's trying to understand why all his hard work was ignored throughout this game.

"Let's play again!" Yoongi challenges his brother but Jimin ends up whining

"Just admit that I beat you and you will never win against me. And plus, we played this like a thousand times now hyung!" Jimin rubs his eyes.

"Well, I guess that's fair enough" Yoongi smiles looking away from the screen then back at Jimin who stare at him back.

"Jimin...do you remember?" Yoongi asked, still locking eyes with Jimin. He just raised an eye brown waiting for him to finish what he had to say, "When you told me you like me?" Yoongi smiles, Jimin shakes his head and Yoongi doesn't know why but he felt someone pinch his heart.

Yoongi looks up grinning "Oh, you don't?" He brings his head down and focused on the Tv in front of him. "Well, that's too bad cause there was something I was about to tell you before you got on that accident" he shrugs with an amusement smile

"Hyung, is something bothering you? You can tell me, really"

"You really want to know?" Yoongi looks back at him, approaching closer to Jimin, who was already close to him. They were so close to each other and Jimin felt his heartbeat, It was so loud, so loud, he was scared Yoongi might be able to hear. Yoongi moves closer only to bring his lips close to Jimin's ears (his cat ears to be exact) and whispered

"I know you remember Jimin, quit playing" Yoongi whispers and Jimin eyes widened. Does he know?

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Jimin pushes his brother away, only to lock eyes with him

Yoongi sighs, "I'm sorry about last time with Hoseok. You know things just happened and of course, I didn't know what was gonna happen" Yoongi apologize but Jimin brings his head down not wanting to listen,

"How did you found out?" Jimin kept a cold glare with the floor.

"Tell me, when there has been a time your pranks worked on me? I overheard you talk with your friends about getting your revenge on me because you think I kissed Hoseok"

"I just... I was just mad. On my first heat, you didn't even get to, no, you didn't even try to kiss me but you went ahead and kissed someone you have never touched. Is he even your boyfriend?" Jimin made some random drawing on the ground with his finger. Obviously embarrassed. Tears started to make their way to the corner of his eyes, the more he thought about it. The ears lay flat on his head and his tail had stopped moving as it lays on his laps.

Yoongi chuckles at Jimin point. "Jimin listen... I didn't kiss Hoseok, he kissed me and no, he's not my boyfriend. And plus, he's not the one I like. There's someone else that I like"

"But that doesn't change the fact that you guys kissed... Wait, what?"

If all that I need to do is kiss you to reassure you then why not go for it?

Yoongi decided that he was going to make his move today. It was a now or never chance. So he moves in closer and Jimin raised his head to see what was his brother planning next.

"What are you-" and before Jimin can even get the words out of his mouth, his lips were already being sealed with the one he had always wanted to taste.

Jimin felt Yoongi lips moving along with his. His lips were so soft, softer than he imagined. The kiss was slow and met with each other movement. He can finally calm down now, so he closes his eyes as Yoongi continues.

Yoongi didn't want to bring this any further not only because it was Jimin first time, but they're parents were home with them. So he pulls back slowly and Jimin opens his eyes to meet up with the guy who just kissed him. Yoongi kept his hand under Jimin's chin and says something.

"I like you so don't make me worry like that ever again"

OOf, finally Yoongles! Finally!!