-15-

***

***

Yoongi hearts started beating. He doesn't really know why. Is it because he's surprised or what? When trying to run back to his bedroom, he drops the bowl of fruits since his hands were shaking, causing it to make noise and that caught the attention of Jimin and his friends inside the bedroom. He tries to pick it up as fast as he can so he could leave but they were already out. Was he too slow or were they faster?

"Hyung, what happened?" Jimin kneeled down to help him but he doesn't want him to.

"Hyung, you're bleeding" Jimin worries. As he was about to grab his wrist to stop him so he could take care of it, Yoongi moves back, standing up and staring at him and his friends before walking away.

"What's with him? He's weird" Jungkook whispered, helping Jimin pick up the broken pieces of the bowl with Taehyung.

"I don't know..." Jimin shrugs his shoulder

...

Yoongi started to question himself with so many questions. "Who is Sanghun, why do Jimin has his documents? Why does he know so much? Why did he start this just for me? Jimin likes me? Why?" He has so many unanswered questions, while the others were obvious but he just couldn't tell or he just didn't want to admit it.

He stops thinking any further when someone knocks on his door. He doesn't even answer but he enters anyway.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jimin walks closer to him but Yoongi stops him with his hand.

"Don't come any closer" He warns, not looking at him.

"Hyung, what wrong have I committed?" he innocently asked. His ears fall on his head and his tail stopped moving back in forth

"Let me ask you one question" He paused and Jimin gulps, "why did you start all this investigation?"

"What investigation?"

"Stop acting like you don't know. Who's Sanghun that you claimed to be my father? Why did you meet him? Is that why you were so upset last time?"

"Hyung-" Jimin eyes widened

How did he found out?

"Why do you have such information about him? Why did you start all this? Why! give me a good reason!" Yoongi finally stands up, approaching him and stared him in the eyes.

"I did it because..." he paused trying to come up with an answer but no words leaves his lips.

"And what is this nonsense? ...You like me? Did you started all this so you can prove to me that we're not related just because you like me?"

"You won't even let me explain!"

"Get out..."

"Wait, let me at least explain..." Jimin walks closer but Yoongi backed away.

"I told you already and I won't repeat myself. Even if you find the truth, that won't change anything..."

"Hyung... I didn't want you to find out this way" Jimin started 2some visible tears. Yoongi hates seeing him like this but he couldn't help it. He's mad, he's furious. Why would he do something like this?
"Jimin, we can't love each other" Yoongi said with a serious expression

"Why not?" Jimin had now tears in his eyes, about to make their way down

"We're brothers..." Yoongi rubs his forehead

" we can at least give it a try..."

"I said get out!" Yoongi yells once again and that startled Jimin. Why is he yelling at him? What wrong did he do? Tears escalated quickly just by the thought of it. Not to cause any more troubles, he left without another word and runs to his bedroom.

...

The next day, Jimin heads to school all by himself. He left the house a bit early because he didn't want to face Yoongi after all that happened yesterday. He sits on his seat in his classroom and laid his head on the desk as he shut his eyes. "Now, what happened?" Taehyung shakes his head. "We turn our back for a minute and this is the result"

Jungkook and Taehyung shake their head as they don't even try to say anything. When the teacher came in, they all took their seats but Jimin didn't even budge.

Later that day

"Can I stay at your house? Just for today?" Jimin asked at the bus stop

"Uhmm yeah but for the whole day?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I promised I won't cause any trouble at your place"

"What about your parents?"

"I'll let them know later"

"Well... I guess you can"

"Thank you"

They got on the bus and head to Taehyung house. For now, no one knows that he's going to stay at Taehyung's place for the night. Not his parents, not Yoongi either. What if something happens to him? Of course not.

When they get there, Taehyung's mother was happy enough to give Jimin a guest bedroom. Actually, that bedroom used to be for Taehyung's older sister but she moved out. Jimin kindly accepted it.

He lays on the bed, facing the ceiling asking himself what went wrong, and why was he got so mad by finding the truth. Can't he like whoever he wants? The thought of Yoongi yelling at him because he liked him broken his heart. He just wanted to be with him and to always stay by each other side. He pushes the thought to the side when someone knocks on his door.

"Jimin, it's dinner time" Taehyung step in, appreciating the effort his mother did to decorate this room.

"I'll be there"

...

Everyone was eating quietly but Taehyung' mother just couldn't keep quiet so she had to say something.

"Jimin, what made you want to stay the night here?" She asked but no one answers her. She realized how uncomfortable the question made Jimin so she quickly changed the topic.

"Uhmm... Jimin you're a hybrid like Tae so you must have already had your first heat, right?" The mother asked and these questions made everyone else on the table uncomfortable except Jimin. Taehyung's father chokes on his rice and Taheyung spits out his juice on the floor, "What's with everyone?"

"Heat?" Jimin asked

"No? How old are you?"

"17"

"Ah, that must be why, when is your birthday?"

"Mom!" Taehyunf scolds but she ignores

"Next week" Jimin answered and the mother just smirked as she kept eating

"Honey, I don't think this is a topic to talk with kids, especially while eating" The father speaks up

"Their not kids anymore. Soon they will know it all" She laughs but Jimin watches her with confusion. He was about to say something but Tae told him not to.

What's a heat?

I'm sorry, no, I'm not sorry :)