-3-

***

***

By the time they were heading home, evening strikes. Jimin is sleeping on Yoongi's back as they were walking back home. Jimin slept while they were watching a movie in the theater so Yoongi had no choice but to carry him. When they arrived home, Yoongi carefully drops Jimin on his bed. He carefully removed his shoes, then covered him with the blanket before walking out of the bedroom, walking to the kitchen to get a drink. As he was drinking, the front door suddenly opened, revealing their mother who had come back from work.

"Oh Yoongi, you're not sleeping yet?" she asked as she walks inside, closing the door behind her

"No mother, it's only 5 pm" he responded then walked to the living room in front of the television.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower then we'll talk later, okay?" She states then walking away after Yoongi nodded

Yoongi stayed there in the living room with so many thoughts in mind. There were so many things he has to think about but there was that one thing bothering him all day.

"Hyung, how do you think we would have met if we weren't brothers?"

Yoongi couldn't stop but to wonder why would Jimin ask him such a question, but now that he already had, it leaves no choice but to him to find out why would Jimin have so thoughts in her head. But as for now, the answer will stay as "I don't know"

.🌹.

On a Monday morning everyone was busy for school, work or other plans they were planning for today. Yoongi and Jimin's adopted father apologize for not being able to drop Jimin off to school on his first day since something urgent came up at work and the mother also couldn't since she just arrived home and she's pretty exhausted which leave Yoongi in charge.

"Let's go," Yoongi says but Jimin refuses

"You're not gonna be late to school just because you want to help me get to school" Jimin didn't want to cause his brother any trouble.

"It's okay and plus, it's your first day at school. I want to see you off. I want to make sure that you're capable of going to school on your own"

"Of course, I can! I'm not a little kid" Jimin state and walk out the door already running to catch the bus but Yoongi happened to follow behind.

In the end, they both got on the bus. Jimin lays his head on Yoongi's shoulder and hummed to a song. Yoongi noticed and ask which song was he singing and Jimin responded

"Promise"

Yoongi nodded and the rest of the way was just Jimin humming to the song and Yoongi making sure they get off at the right place. Once Yoongi saw Jimin off by the window, he waves him goodbye and whispered a quick see you later before he continues on his way after Jimin waved him back.

"Finally," said Jimin, "A school where people like me exist" Jimin took off his hat that covered his head and the hoodie he had tied around his waist as he continued walking to find the school entrance. As he walks in the hallways, he saw many students like me, let it be female or male with different tail colors and ears. Let to be dogs hybrid or cat or wolf. They were many variations and Jimin can finally feel at ease and call this place his second home. At least here, he doesn't need to hide his true identity any longer. He hopes nothing more but to make new friends here.

"Hey, you over there" a stranger spoke. Jimin wasn't sure if he was calling him or not so he kept going to find his classroom. "I'm talking to you, you moron," He said again as he stood in front of Jimin blocking his way to the classroom.

"Me?" Jimin responded

"Uhmm... I'm wondering who else is in front of me but... you?" he laughed and so did the rest of his friends

"What do you want?" Jimin asked, everyone was looking at him and Jimin could already tell, this is not gonna be a good first day.

재앙