-27-

***

***

Next week has arrived and the two brothers head to school. Yoongi insisted to see him off by the bus since he was worried that he might have also forgotten where is school is, even though Jimin told him he knew where it was at. After the bus drop Jimin out, Yoongi made his own way to his college.

When Taehyung and Jungkook saw Jimin off the bus, they ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. After the accident, Jimin seemed to be more cheerful than before. Is it a good sign or a bad one? We don't know. All we know is at least he's happy right now.

The three walk to class as usual and chit chat here and there about things they missed.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jungkook asked the two guys before him.

"Don't worry, everything is going to plan, right Jimin?" Taehyung softly hit Jungkook's shoulder to reassure him that everything was gonna be okay. That all this is just a test.

"Of course. Nothing bad will happen. I need this... To confirm something" Jimin smiles widely. "I need this to confirm something" he adds

The teacher came in and he got off the table and sat on the chair like a normal person before he gets his ass whipped by his teacher.

"Okay class, everyone back to their seats"

...

Hoseok still wouldn't talk to Yoongi but did talk to Namjoon and Seokjin. It was as if he was just ignoring his friend. Is it because he's mad he doesn't like him back? No, It's because he feels too embarrassed to talk to him once again. He's ignoring him because he's afraid of facing him after knowing how he actually feels about him so Yoongi stepped up when they were in class but no one was around yet since some people were still at the cafeteria.

"Hoseok, why are you avoiding me?" He walks up to him and jumps into their conversation stopping their little chit chat.

"W-what do you mean?" he asked with a raised eye brown. Oh, he did exactly knew what was happening here. He totally knew what Yoongi was talking about but he chooses to ignore the topic again.

Namjoon decided he should leave the two alone so he takes Seokjin with him but he just had to ruin everything.

"Why? The drama is about to start" Seokjin stayed seated, his eyes keep going back and forth Yoongi and Hoseok. When all three of them look back at him, he just waved at them so they can continue.

"I guess I'll have to finish all the ice cream by myself" Namjoon whispers as he walks away slowly

"Ice cream? Oh, wait for me!" He follows after Namjoon, finally leaving the two alone.

"As I was saying, why-"

"Yoongles listen, I'm fine, let's just forget of everything that happens and let's go back of how it used to be before. Just friends" Hoseok cut off Yoongi's sentence so he could just say what was on his mind for a while. He smiles as he finishes his sentence.

"But hoseok listen, you're not only a friend to me. You're my best friend! Just like how Namjoon and Seokjin are" he sighed before adding, "let's do hope that we could just act like none of this ever happen if that's what you want"

"Yes, that's what I want and plus, I'd like to apologize to what happened to your brother" He somewhat felt guilty of what happened to Jimin. He felt like all this happened because of him. He probably can't fix the problem but now that he knew all this was happening because of him, he decided to back away.

"It's alright, I'm not blaming anyone. You know for sure it was my fault" He reassured him and Hoseok nods,

"So... we're good?"

"We're good" Hoseok smiles. Yoongi nods with a smile then made his way out the door but before he does that, Hoseok asks for a favor.

"Can I at least get a... Hug?" Yoongi nods with a smile.

"Yeah sure" he walks back to his friend and gave him a quick hug. It's just a hug. It really didn't mean anything then just two friends who got their friendship back.

He pulls back from the hug and then turns around. "Guys, I know you're there" Yoongi puts his two hands on his hips as he waits for his friends to make themselves visible.

They walk out from where they were hiding and smiles nervously. "We didn't actually mean to peak but... Seokjin said it was a good idea to do so" Namjoon smiles walking to his friends and gave them a big hug leaving his boyfriend behind.

"You know you lying, I really wanted that ice cream though. I can't believe I fell for a lie" he follows after Namjoon to his friends. They laugh at him for being so dumb.

"Well you can have your ice cream later honey"

Finally, some peace and quiet. But Yoongi and Jimin still have a lot to catch up with