-18-

***

***

This was the week when Jimin was gonna turn 18. It was still the same Friday Hoseok had asked him out but since Yoongi couldn't pick up, he thinks he's just hanging out with his best friend. Today was also the day Jimin turns 18. Yoongi didn't know it was his brother birthday, at least not for now.

Jimin remembers what Taehyung had told him the other day about getting heats on his 18th birthday but Jimin had waited long enough and nothing happened so he went to school.

"Jimin, why did you yell in the middle of the class today? and by the way, isn't it your birthday today? You were supposed to stay home" Taehyung worries

"I woke up today and nothing happen so I came" Jimin answers as he looks out the window from his seat

"It's because it can happen anytime. Not at midnight when you just turn 18! It might happen right now or in a minute or when you get home or-" Jungkook taps his boyfriend back to stop him from talking.

"Let him, he's gonna find out by himself" Jungkook reassured him and he was finally able to breathe again.

"Jimin, I'm just worried about you as a friend" Taehyung lays his hand on his shoulder

"I know and you shouldn't. I'm fine as you can see" he smile and the two boys sighed.

***

School ends for the two boys. Yoongi meets up with Hoseok as they discussed that they're gonna go and head to wherever Hoseok had planned for them to go. While Jimin was with his best friends.

"Jimin, wait for me, I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick," Taehyung says and Jimin nods.

Since Jimin turned 18 today, the two friends were overprotective over their friend. They were afraid it can happen anytime and he might end up being raped so Taehyung went to use the bathroom while Jungkook stayed with Jimin but he realized he left his notebook in class.

"Oh shit, I Ieft my notebook in class. Jimin come with me" Jungkook said but Jimin shakes his head and responded with "I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" He asked and he nodded "Okay if anything happens, run to the nurse" Jungkook left after his last word and Jimin just watches him leave as he stayed outside of the school.

Seconds later.

"Is it me or it just got hotter here?" Jimin uses his hand to fan himself but that wasn't enough. "Oh ddaeng, it's not even that sunny" He started sweating. "I'm gonna go get some water." He whispered to himself then walked behind the school, where the water was located since he was already outside.

"He drinks some water and threw some at his face and not to lie, he felt a little better. As she tries to walk back, he felt his leg weakened. He started to feel some visible from his lower body. He falls to the floor not being able to support himself.

"What is happening?" He asked himself. Luckily, no one was around. Everyone else had gone home already except his two friends who are probably looking for him right now.

Jimin then remembers what Taehyung and Jungkook told him. "Go to the nurse if anything happens" So that's what he's trying to do. He stands up slowly but his legs just wouldn't listen but he keeps on trying without giving up until he was able to walk to the nurse office by taking small steps. It wasn't that far, it was just in the corner of the main office so he runs there with all his might.

"Jimin?" the nurse notices him and runs to him to help him. You could see that she was about to leave but looks like she can't anymore.

"Help me" he cries, "It hurts... it hurts so much" She lays him on the bed then grab her phone.

Minutes later

"Hello, is this Min Jimin's brother?" The nurse talks on the phone with Jimin's brother and Jimin swear he was about to cry when he heard his full name. It hurts knowing that his actual name is Park Jimin and until now, no now is trying to tell him that truth. But who can? The woman who could have done his dead. The one he had always claimed was his mother turned out to be his adopted mother. He already knew that truth, he just didn't want to admit it.

'Min Jimin'

***

"Ah!" Jimin yells from the bedroom. Yoongi was outside the bedroom but he heard that loud and clear from the living room.

He can't do what the nurse asked him to do. He just couldn't!

.

"What Jimin is having right now is called heat and he needs to be pleasured"

"Pleasured?"

"In order for the pain to calm down or even if lucky disappear."

"Why must I do that?"

"If you don't want your brother to suffer I recommend having sex with him and plus who else can do it if it's not you?"

"But-"

"Here's a condom, make sure to use it correctly and not make him pregnant" the nurse close her office and walks away, leaving the two boys behind.

"Pregnant???"

.

Yoongi didn't know what to think about this. No one informed him beforehand but even if they did, what would have changed?

"Ahh! I'm gonna die!" Yells Jimin from the bedroom. No matter how hard he was trying to ignore his cries. He just couldn't. Jimin was so loud. Too loud.

He heard his cries get louder and louder. He couldn't handle it anymore. It hurts him to hear his brothers cries. Right now nothing matter anymore. He walks back to the bedroom so he just helps him out. It will be quick, right?

He opens the door and he couldn't believe what his eyes are seeing.

Jimin was half naked while touching himself.

Shit, I'm out 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️