-25-

***

***

"Alright guys, I'm leaving" Said Yoongi as he waves his friends goodbye. They wave at him back and then made their way apart.

"Don't hurt his feelings again Yoongs!" Yelled Namjoon but Yoongi ignore as he rolls his eyes and kept on walking.

"Whatever!"

He then made his way to the bus and wait for it. Hoseok didn't know he was coming. Yoongi didn't want him to know either. Because if he did, Hoseok wouldn't let him in and that's not what he wants to happen. He wants to talk to him, let him know about things and just make sure that he understood.

The bus arrived and he hops in.

...

When he notices his friend house, he walks up to it and knocks. His friend mother opens the door and smile when he saw Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Long time no see!" she exclaims.

"Hello Mrs. Jung, is Hoseok home?" he politely asked and she nods.

"Of course! He's in his bedroom" she says and let Yoongi in. she closes the door and let Yoongi know that he's free to go on his own. He's been here before. It's not like it's his first time here.

After making it to upstairs, he knocks on the door then went in after Hoseok confirmed without knowing who it was.

Yoongi approached him and sat on his bed. Hoseok was covered from head to toe.

"Mom like I said earlier. I'm not hung- Yoongi?" He removes the blanket from his face and stares at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey. I was... just passing by" He lies and Hoseok was having a hard time believing him.

"There's no point in coming to visit me since you'll be leaving me again for an emergency. I suggest you leave now." He pulls the blanket back to his face and lays on his right side, giving his back to his friend.

"Are you mad at me?" Yoongi asks but Hoseok doesn't reply back as he stays in his position. Yoongi sighs as he tries to get his attention back.

"Hoseok... I don't want to ruin our friendship because of this... You know, we've been thought a lot. We can't just-"

"Then let me ask you one question..."Hoseok cuts off his friends word, still in his position he said.

"What is it?"

"Do you like your brother? No, do you like Jimin?"

"I-..."

...

Yoongi made it to the hospital with the food he prepared at home. He decided to made his brother favorite dish once he heard from the hospital that he wake up.

By the time he made it in, it was 6 and the hospital called him about 40 minutes ago. He walks to his door but when he was about to open it. He peaks in from the see-through-door, Jimin's friend. They got there before him but not only that, they already got some food for him. Jimin was smiling and laughing along with them as they watch some random videos from Taehyung's phone.

Yoongi was trying to think about what he should do now. Should he go in with the food he brought or just go back home? But just seeing Jimin fine and well, gave him a full relief. He can finally be able to breathe now.

As Jungkook was trying to grab a bottle of water from the table, he notices Yoongi so he walks to Taehyung and whispered to his ears that they should leave but Taehyung was fighting back. Jungkook promises him ice cream and he accepted.

"Jimin, I think we need to leave now," Jungkook says, grabbing all the garbage and Taehyung helps as well.

"Why?" asks Jimin.

"We uhmm... have a lot of homework to finish" Jungkook answers and Taehyung nods. Jimin nods clearing them off.

"Okay, see you tomorrow?"

"Yes of course!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin smiles giving an okay sign.

Yoongi notices that they were coming his way so he runs to hide next door and thank god the patient next door was asleep or else. When he felt like the way was clear, he walks back to the door where Jimin room was. Jimin lays back on the bed as he rubs his face. Obviously bored.

Yoongi finally got the gut to go inside and Jimin looks his way. He drops the food on the floor as he takes a seat next to him.

"Jimin, I brought you food but it looks like you've already eaten" Yoongi sighs looking at him.

"Excuse me, you are?" Jimin askes confusedly and Yoongi smile dropped.

...

"Then let me ask you one question..."Hoseok cuts off his friends word, still in his position he said.

"What is it?"

"Do you like your brother? No, do you like Jimin?"

"I-..." He licks his lips before saying, "I do"

Oh god, what have I done?