-19-

***

***

*Flashback

"Yoongles!" Hoseok yells from afar, grabbing the attention of Yoongi as he fully turns to look at Hoseok running toward him.

"Hey" Yoongi casually says, not having any high expectation of what's gonna happen today.

"Sorry for the long wait, I had to take care of something real quick," He says out of breath as he holds on his knees for support but also tries to act cool.

"It's alright" He nods. Hoseok smiles, he just couldn't wait. For him today is his first date but to Yoongi, this might just be another hanging out with his best friend.

What Hoseok had planned to do today was to still his heart. He knows the relationship he has with his brother. He knows that his brother likes him and he also knows that there's a high possibility that Yoongi might too but is too afraid to admit it. Which is why he's gonna change everything today. At least, some part of it.

"Let's get going" He walks side by side with him to get a taxi. Yoongi still wasn't sure what was going on but right now, he didn't care. Only until some few minutes later.

"A restaurant?" Yoongi looks at the sign of the restaurant and stares back at Hoseok who simply smiles back at him.

"Yeah, you don't like it?" Hoseok worries that his plan to make Yoongi fall for him might not work if he didn't like this idea. Since the date was so unexpectedly, he didn't plan much.

"It's not that I don't like it, it's just I have a bad feeling" He looks around and Hoseok follows, trying to follow where his eyes are landing

"What are you looking for?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi looks back at him and shakes his head as he smiles at him.

"Nothing, let's go in" Yoongi walks in first and Hoseok follows behind.

Hoseok had already made a reservation in this restaurant. So he checks in with the host and she happily showed them their table and there they sat.

"So... what's all this?" Yoongi looks around the restaurant and there weren't that many people.

"I just wanted to surprise you," Hoseok smiles but Yoongi titled his head to the side trying to understand what he's saying. "You've been feeling pretty down lately with issues that are happening in your house so I thought why don't I try to find something to cheer you up?" He exclaims, bringing his hands together.

"I see, thanks" Yoongi gave him back a smile.

No other words were exchanged until the server served them with the food Hoseok had picked out just for Yoongi. They were his favorites. Yoongi eyes widened at the foods. Hoseok just knew him too well.

"I'll be right back, start without me" Hoseok gave him a warm smile before walking to the bathroom since his heart beat faster and faster.

He goes inside and stares at his reflection on the mirror. He holds his chest trying to even the pace of his every breath. 'Calm down Hoseok, calm down' he whispers to himself. 'You got this, all you have to do is confess. All you have to do is tell him how you feel and accept whatever his answer is gonna be' he nods to himself and walk back to the seat where they were seating with Yoogi but only to see him, rushing to leave.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Who's that rude person who wants to ruin their date so bad?

"Sorry, Hoseok but I have to go" He runs out the restaurant but Hoseok follows him and grabs his wrist to stop him from going any further.

"Who is it? Why are you leaving so suddenly? Can't you tell that today is an important day for me?"

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you when I can" He tries to get out of Hoseok grips but he doesn't budge

"Who is it, that's more important than me?"

"Hoseok..."

"Tell me, is it Jimin?" He asked and Yoongi nodded

"Sorry Hoseok" He removes his grip from his arms and runs to Jimin's school.

*End of flashback

"Ahh! Why does it hurt so much" Jimin cries on his bed, He tries to touch himself but that didn't help as much.

The bedroom itself was hot and so was he. Sweats made their presence on his forehead, arms and anywhere else. He had removed his undergarments and only stay with a shirt that was half folded anyways to make it easier to touch himself.

"I'm... g-gonna d-die" he cries softly under his breath. His eyes shut.

Yoongi was just standing there listening to his cries. No matter how much he tries to not think about it, he just couldn't. He had to help him. He doesn't want his brother to die like this. So after finally deciding, he removes his shirt and pant and got on the bed with Jimin with his boxer still on.

"H-hyung?" he slowly opens his eyes when he felt someone hovering him. "Hyung" he smiles. It's been a long time since they've been so close to each other.

"Shhh" he whispers on Jimin's neck, making him shiver when the warm air hit his skin.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jimin titled his head to the side giving Yoongi an easier access to his neck.

"Making love to you"

Guys, I'm sorry lol 🤧🤧