-8-

***

***

"What if I told you I like you?" Jimin looks up to his brother while he was still hugging him

"Of course I like you too Jimin, you're my only brother" He caresses his hair and plays with his cat ears smiled

"What if it's more than that?" He stares at his two eyes

"What do you mean by more than that?" He asks, still caressing his hair. Jimin breaks away from the hug and walks to his bedroom

"What the hell? He just left like that" Laughed Yoongi as he just stood there watching him leave

"Never mind hyung, you won't understand!" He replies then goes inside his bedroom.

.🌹.

The next day has set and after another argument with Jimin and Yoongi arguing about who's gonna drop who at school, they choose to both go their separates way. They got in separates bus and went in different ways. Once Yoongi got to school, he calls Jimin just to make sure he's safe.

"Jimin?"

"Hello hyung, what's the matter?" Jimin speaks on the phone while walking to class with Taehyung and Jungkook beside him.

"Are you already at school? Did you got there safely?" worries Yoongi, he was in the bathroom with Hoseok

"Yeah, I did" he answers smiling "did you?"

Yoongi laughs on the phone "Of course, have a good day at school and make sure to get home early"

"Why? I want to go to Taehyung's house today" he whines on the phone and Yoongi was able to tell that Jimin was pouting

"Again? Are you gonna start staying there everyday?"

"Why not? I have nothing else to do at home since you come home late AND you have work right after that, so I get lonely"

"Alright then, just because I don't want you to stay home all by yourself, but you have to come back before it gets dark"

"I know and thanks hyung!" Jimin hangs up and walks to his class with his friends

"Took you long enough," declared Jungkook

"Shut up Jungkook, you have your Taehyung"

.🌹.

"I guess, you really care about your little brother" smiled Hoseok as he approaches his friend, Yoongi.

"Is it that obvious?" Yoongi smiles back and Hoseok nods. Just seeing Yoongi's smile, Hoseok heart melted. He really likes his friend but he never got the chance to tell him, maybe now is the time? Maybe he should make a move...

"Yoongi..." stated Hoseok and Yoongi turned around to look at him

"Yeah, I know what you're gonna say, like always, we're late for class. Let's get g-"

"No... That's not what I wanted to say" He stares at him in the eye

"What then?"

"I think... Maybe I... Maybe I lik-" The bell ringed and the two realizes just how late they were now, not only that, they also missed the first class.

"Hoseok, maybe we could talk later, let's get to class now shall we?" Yoongi smiled and Hoseok wanted to add something but he just let it go and nods.

.🌹.

"Oh, welcome back Jimin" Taehyung's mother welcomed Jimin back to their house when he entered inside with his friends, trying to go to Taehyung's bedroom.

"Hello Mrs. Kim" Jimin greets and the mother smile.

Jimin and Taehyung head upstairs to continue with the project Jimin had launched. Taehyung didn't mind helping, he thought that maybe this could be a fun experience. Jimin was so into this, that no matter what you tell him, he won't stop this project for anything.

"Is Jungkook not coming today?" asked Jimin, looking back at Taehyung who was on his bed looking through his phone.

"I just texted him and he said, he can't come today" Taehyung replies to Jimin who was seating on the chair next to the computer desk, where he was doing his researches

"How's the project going?" Taehyung approaches Jimin to check on his work, "is there anything I can do to help?"

"I'm almost done with this one" he pointed then got back to work after reassuring that he was fine.

"Okay I'll be downstairs if you need me" Taehyung lightly tap Jimin's shoulder and Jimin nodded before he made his way downstairs. Jimin stays in Taehyung's bedroom since his computer desk was big enough for him to do this project.

The reason why Jimin works at Taehyung's place is that he was looking for a reliable place to work and of course that isn't his home. Even though Yoongi is barely home and he could have time to work at home, he's just afraid that Yoongi would somehow find out about his work and get mad. He also could have gone to the library but why when everything is free at his friend house?

He just hopes all this doesn't go for a waste...

기다려줘