-26-

***

***

*Flashback

"He's unconscious right now and he might have a lost a little bit of his memory," The doctor said then left as he made his way to let the others know.

*End of flashback

"Excuse me, you are?" Jimin asked with an eyebrow raised. His eyes kept staring at the guy before him. He watches as the guy smile fade away trying to think of what to say next.

Yoongi just had flashbacks right now. The doctor did, in fact, tell him about Jimin memory loss. Was Jimin forgetting him, a bit of memory? Why him of all the people Jimin knew?

"Jimin? Are you serious right now?" He asked, somehow angry and somehow sad.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. Uhmm... how do you know my name? Have we met before?" Jimin says politely at the guy before him. He wasn't sure how to address him to so he decided to ask for his name. The guy did look somewhat familiar but he just didn't seem to remember.

Yoongi didn't know such a short question as in "Who are you" could hurt him this badly. Why is he hurt? Why is the fact that the person who doesn't remember him hurts him so badly?

"Jimin... I'm your brother, Yoongi. You really don't remember?" He asked after adjusting himself on the seat by Jimin's bed. Jimin shakes his head.

"My brother? The last time I check I had no siblings. But if you'd like, we can be friends!" He smiles at the end, giving out his arm so he could do give a shake to him but Yoongi just looks at his hand trying to think what he should say next.

Jimin pulls back his arm as he nods. "Okay then, Yoongi right? How will you like me to refer you as? You don't look old but you do look old enough for me to give you a title" Jimin smiles. Yoongi stood up taking the dish he brought and left.

"Hey! At least leave the food with me!" Jimin yells but Yoongi left with it, "what a weirdo. I was just trying to be friendly" he sighed as he plays with his own tail.

***

*flashback

"Then let me ask you one question..."Hoseok cuts off his friends word, still in his position he said.

"What is it?"

"Do you like your brother? No, do you like Jimin?"

"I-..." He licks his lips before saying, "I do"

*end of flashback

"I guess that ends it there for me" Hoseok whispers under the blanket. He hasn't eaten anything since the morning and hasn't got off his bed at all. Only at times when he needed to shower or use the bathroom. Other than that, he didn't go anywhere else.

His mother then knocks on the door as she was carrying plate dishes on a tray. "Hoseok angel please open, you haven't eaten the whole day! Don't you think your mother will be worried?" the mother kept knocking on his door, ignoring the 'I don't want to eat mom' or the 'I'm not hungry mom' and keeps on knocking until Hoseok finally gives up and open the door.

"Hoseok what is it, honey? What's bothering you? Please talk to me" his mother asked worriedly by the door but he walks away and sits on his bed.

She follows after, seating the bed with him as she had the tray on her laps. "Okay, we'll talk later, eat first"

She spoons out a portion of the rice from the bowl so she can feed it to him but Hoseok turns his head to the other side with a sad expression.

"Angel you gotta tell me what's wrong. Your sister isn't here, I'm the only here right now so please speak out." She waited for a little bit but no words leave his mouth. She sighs and tries again.

She took another portion of rice and brings it closer to his mouth and this time he takes it in. Just this simple action, his mother started smiling again. She can finally put her heart to ease.

"Here, have some more" She puts a type of meat to his rice and feed him with it. Yes, this mother was feeding her 19-year-old son. And finally, he started talking.

"Mom, can I ask a question?" He asked after finishing the food that was in his mouth.

"Of course, go ahead" she smiles, pausing so Hoseok can finish the food in his mouth and so he can say what he wants.

"What is love actually? Why does anyone that I like seem to not like me back?" Hoseok asked, now eating on his own. He grabs the chopsticks and picks out the meat.

"Well... the definition might depend on who it is happening to but I'll say that love means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It's unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside. You can trust the person you love and are comfortable around them. It's like your heart tells you that it is good for you. Love will never hurt or makes you cry your eyes out. At least we should hope not"

Is someone actually cutting onions here? Or is just too hot that my eyes are sweating? I think I need to go see a doctor ASAP.