-17-

***

***

*Flashback

"Hello, mother" A man speaks on the phone with Jimin and Yoongi adoptive parents. He seemed happy on the phone with who he calls "mother"

"Jaesung! How have you been?" The mother exclaimed, happy to hear from the husband of her child. "How have you and Sangjin been?"

"Actually, we're in the hospital right now" He smiles on the other line. If he's at the hospital, why is he smiling? What is it about the hospital to be happy about?

"Hospital? Why is that?" The mother worries as she stops cooking and pays attention to what he had to say next.

"Don't worry. Sangjin just had her second child and it's a girl! I'm right outside the door of her room." He smiles widely and speaks with excitement.

"Really? That's good news!" The mothers jump happily and that caught the attention of her husband

"Honey, what is it?" He asked coming closer.

"We'll come to visit you guys in France!" The mother exclaimed, "As for now, I want a lot of pictures of the baby and my daughter."

"Sure, when she's awake. Right now they are sleeping after I brought them lunch"

"We'll come soon"

*End of flashback

"So you're guys are going to see Big Sis?" Yoongi asked and the parents nodded.

"When we talked, that was like 2 weeks ago. I and your father have already pay for the flight and we're leaving early morning tomorrow" The mother says happily. She can't wait to see her newborn granddaughter and of course, her grandson who's now 4 years old.

"I wasn't expecting this" Yoongi adds

"Jimin, we're sorry. We know it's your birthday next week and it's sad that we can't stay to celebrate with you but we promise when we come back, we'll bring a lot of gifts.

"It's okay mother" Jimin smiles and the mother nods

"Okay, we'll go finish packing. One more thing, France is far so don't expect us to come back any sooner" The mother adds and the boys nodded

"I thought you guys said you'll be back in two weeks?" Jimin asked and the two parents shake their heads.

"That's what we wanted at first but, your father said he wanted to also take this time as a way to get some break from work" The mother explain and two nods

***

By the next morning, their parents wake up and got everything ready while the kids were still sleeping. The flight is at 8 and right now is 7:20 so they got inside the car and depart their way. Just to make sure they got there early.

Yoongi and Jimin still won't talk to each other. Jimin will sometimes throw some glances but Yoongi never gave them back. He won't even dare look at him. Was what Jimin did such a big crime? He was just doing what anyone would have done to be with someone they love. Days passed and just the same thing until a Friday.

Friday hit and they both went their separate way to school. It was now 3 weeks since the last time they talked to each other.

"I'm sick of this! If he won't talk to me, I might as well leave the house cause what's the point?" Jimin raised his head from the desk and yells while the class was running. The whole class looks back at him and he realized that the class had started. He apologizes then class went back on. He puts his head back on the desk.

.

"Yoongi, you're being stupid," Namjoon says and Jin nods beside him but Hoseok doesn't agree.

"I think you're doing the right thing Yoongles, I mean think about it, he's your brother. Relate or not, you guys just can't date. Like-"

"Shut it Hoseok, you're just jealous," Namjoon says and Jin repeats after him

"Jealous of what?" Hoseok turns back to look at him

"You like Yoongi" Namjoon confirmed

"Wha-"

"Okay listen, I don't need you guys opinions or advise" Yoongi stands up and walk to the roof to just look out. "I know what I'm doing"

"Are you sure?" Jin asked looking at his back

"No..." he whispered "Actually, I don't even know what I'm doing. I just know that this is wrong" He turns around to face his friends.

Yoongi was starting to feel a change in him but he wasn't sure what exactly he was feeling. He can't like Jimin, does he? It's impossible for them to be together. While Yoongi was struggling, Hoseok thought maybe this is a chance he could take to tell Yoongi how he feels.

He stands up and approaches him, leaving the two couple behind who were digging in their food. "Yoongles... I mean Yoongi" He started

"What's up?" He replies

"I see that you're struggling, do you want to go somewhere with me after school so we can get those thoughts out of your head just for a minute?" He nervously asked, scared to be rejected

"If that's gonna help, then sure" he agreed. Hoseok was about to jump in excitement but he had to hold it back to not look stupid in front of him.

"Okay, see you after school," Hoseok says and Yoongi nods. After appreciating his work, he walks away and back to class. "See you guys in class"

"Yoongi is really slow." Namjoon shakes his head "He didn't even realize that Hoseok just asked him out"

"Poor him" Jin adds, compromising with Namjoon. "He'll never learn"

While Namjoon and Jin were babbling about Yoongi being slow, Hoseok left them and went to celebrate quietly in the bathroom. He will do anything to remove Jimin out of Yoongi minds and he might have a chance if he confesses to him. But it's too early to celebrate just yet.

Do you think Hoseok might have a chance? 👌👌👀👀