-32-

***

***

The next month had started and many things were finally stable. Yoongi is almost done with his exams and his work has been going well and because of that, he was able to buy himself a car. He also now has been able to hang out much more with his friends, especially Hoseok without anyone interrupting even if it wasn't a date.

Jimin and his friends were also doing great and they also were getting for exams. Jimin wants to also find work so he could help out in the house but Yoongi insisted that he shouldn't because he felt like it was his responsibility to take care of him and Jimin and that alone made him happy.

The two share an incredible bond that no one can break. They've become closer and closer to each other. Their adoptive parents know about them being together but not all details were said.

On a late Friday, about 6 pm, Yoongi went out to get some groceries for dinner and for the next day since they were planning to go on a date. Jimin was in the bathtub when he felt his heat taking over him.

Jimin knew his heat was around the corner since it was the last week of the month but since he didn't know the exact date, he was prepared for it. He just didn't think it was gonna happen right now. Not in the bathtub.

"Oh fuck..." he curses in pain as he tries to touch himself. He bites his lips trying not to make any sounds but he wasn't why he was trying to keep quiet. He moans as he grips his member harder and bobs it while moaning the name of the one he's in love with. "Ahh~ yoons.."

He tries his best he could to reduce the pain but it was just not working for him so he tries to reach for his phone that was seating on the countertops and once he successfully grabbed it, he dials Yoongi's number and he answers after 3 rings

"Hello? Jimin?" Yoongi speaks on the other line

"...Hyung... can you come home now?" he bits his lips so he can't make ir obvious of why he called it but he failed when it was followed by a moan

"Jimin, are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he drives to his destination

"No, please come home now" he lets out a whimper and by now, Yoongi had an idea of what was happening

"Alright, I'll be right there" he hangs up and made a turn with his car to get back home meanwhile Jimin tries to get out of the bathtub so he could get to the bedroom but his spaghetti legs were unresponsive.

He remembers the first time he had his heat hurts him like hell but this time, as his second time is just as bad as the first. He thought maybe the more it happens, the less painful it was gonna be but that was all wrong. Or at least, he needs to experience it more to completely understands how it works.

About 5 minutes later, Yoongi made it home finding Jimin on the bathtub after looking at the bedroom. Water all over the floor, his eyes were closed, his hand on his member, his chest moving up and down and his lips were partly open.

"Jimin?" he asks approaching the younger and he opens his eyes to try to find who was the one calling his name. When he opened his eyes, they were red from crying a lot.

"What took you so long..." Jimin asks as he stares at him with pouty lips

"I'm sorry, I tried to make it as quick as possible," he says carrying him out of the water and to the bedroom even though he was all wet.

He lays him on the bed and he removes his shirt. He wasn't sure how long Jimin have been in that bathtub or when his heat started so he wants to get started as fast as possible just to make sure nothing serious happens to him.

He walks to the nightstand to grab a condom and after making sure he had it on, he got on the bed, on top of Jimin. The younger just wanted to get this started as he couldn't take it anymore.

"Just go ahead yoons, I've waited long enough," Says Jimin as he wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi position himself in his entrance and once he started pushing, Jimin felt weak every second and releases nothing else but soft moans.

Yoongi pushes in slower and slower until he made it deep inside him. He then started moving slowly as he leaves open mouth kisses on his neck, jaw and keeps moving further down.

"Let me make you feel better"

*Clears throats* OOp-