-9-

***

***

"Hyung, I'm home" Jimin enters the house and by walking a little bit forward, he was able to see his father seating in the couch in the living room. Jimin approached him and asked

"Father, you didn't go to work today?"

"No, I took a day off" His father answer, his vision focused back on the television screen, watching his sport games.

"Why, are you sick?" Jimin worries, quickly running to his father and put his hand on top of his father forehead to check if he had a fever.

"I'm fine, I just had other stuff to do today so I wasn't able head to work" he replied and Jimin nods while moving his hand away.

"By the way father, did hyung went to work today?" Jimin asked but he was already walking away.

"No, he's inside his bedroom"

"Really? Okay" Jimin ran to his brother bedroom and his father could do nothing else but chuckles as he saw hoe excited Jimin was to see his brother. As if he hasn't seen him in a long time.

"Hyung!" Jimin barge in inside the bedroom, scaring the hell out of Yoongi as he jumped in place, he ran up to him and hugged him almost suffocating him to death.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Yoongi laughs and so did Jimin. 

"I'm sorry" Laugh Jimin, "What are you doing?" He breaks away from the hug and took a glimpse at Yoongi's work.

"Studying" Yoongi smiled and Jimin nods

"Is that why you didn't go to work?" 

"I didn't need to, my boss gave me a day off" Yoongi replied and got back to work, Jimin nods and decided to leave his brother study in peace. 

"Okay, I'll leave you be then" Jimin walks the bedroom after Yoongi replied a "goodnight" then carry on. 

After some times, Yoongi was finally done. The time was 10pm. It's not like he started working just as soon as he arrived home but at least, he was finally done. He walks out his bedroom to get some water before going to bed. He walks to the kitchen to get some water and after that he walks back to his bedroom but since he was already at it, he decided to check on Jimin first. 

He goes into his little brother bedroom and notices how his feet wasn't under the blanket, how his book bag was in the bed with him. He laughs at the position Jimin was also sleeping in so he decided to do something. He took his book bag and was about to put it where it belongs but everything inside the book bag fell on the floor and Yoongi realized he did something wrong but instead of worrying about the noise he made, he saw something from Jimin's notes that fell on the floor. 

DNA Results 

Yoongi couldn't believe what he saw, even though he told Jimin many times to not worry about being related or not, Jimin still went for it. But he was also curious to find out. As he tries to open to the first page to see what were the results Jimin suddenly wakes up and says. 

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" He sits up the bed, rubbing his eyes as he try to focused his vision. Yoongi quickly hide the paper behind him without even knowing why he even did that and didn't say anything after that. 

"Hyung?" Jimin stands up from the bed and walks closer to his brother while Yoongi tries to throw the paper away but it was tool late so he decided to get an explanation from Jimin. 

"Jimin, explain to me what this is?" He holds the paper toward him and Jimin eyes winded 

"Are you going through my stuffs?" 

"That's not an answer"

"Why are you going through my stuff!" He forcefully took the paper from Yoongi, put it on his table. "Get out"

"Are you kicking me out?" Yoongi asked while he looks around the room since he couldn't believe Jimin actions right now. 

"I said get out! I don't why you even came here for, to look through my stuff? and what right do you have to ask me that?"

"Jimin!"

"Out!" Jimin yells. That was the first time Yoongi see Jimin get so mad because he just try to help him get in bed. Yoongi then left without saying anything else.

And just like that, Jimin falls on the floor, wrapping his arms over his legs that was held back towards his chest and his head rested over his knees as he cries. He can't believe Yoongi find out, now how is he gonna act? How is he gonna face him tomorrow? 

신뢰의 

상실