-6-

***

***

"What are you doing Jimin?" Yoongi opens his eyes and stared at Jimin who was just inches away from his face.

"Hyung..." Jimin smile disappears as he was nervous, he doesn't know what to say or what to think right now. Yoongi caught him, what now? "It's not what it looks like Hyung..."

"What are you talking about, I'm asking why are you in my bed?" He laughs as he gives his nose a little tap

"Oh... I uhmm... allthelightswereclosesoigotlostwhilelookingformybedroom" He quickly said but Yoongi wasn't able to follow along.

"What?"

"Anyways, why are you awake?"

"Why are you awake?" Yoongi repeated his question also wanting to know.

"I couldn't sleep... but" Jimin moves in closer and hugged his brother "if I sleep like this, maybe I'll be able to get some sleep" Jimin smiles, his face against Yoongi's chest

"If that helps you sleep then go ahead, although I don't know how will you be able to breath" Yoongi plays with his hair as he tries to go back to sleep.

Jimin is very happy and he wishes that this night couldn't end so he can be able to hug him longer. "Hyung, I love you" he whispered but he didn't receive a reply so he checks why and it was because Yoongi had already fallen back to sleep.

"Silly Hyung..." he whispered "Are you purposely ignoring me or what?"

.🌹.

"So since when you started having feelings for your brother?" Taehyung asked while they were walking in the hallways, going to class and Jungkook was holding Taehyung's hand.

"I think when our adoptive parents took us in. Hyung has always taken care of me and will risk everything just to protect me, so I saw it as something else, I saw it as something more than just being brothers and so that's how I started having feelings for him"

"I mean, I can't say it's a bad thing because you guys are not even related but how do your brothers see this as?" Jungkook butt in, looking in Jimin's way to get his question answered

" he wants to believe that we are brothers but we're not and I'm sure of it."

"Have you gathered some evidence?" Taehyung asked

"Not yet and by the way that makes me think, what are you guys doing after school?"

"We're heading home, why?"

" I have an idea"

.🌹.

maybe that was a bad idea

"No Jimin, I already said no"

"But Hyung, I'll be bored all by myself if I stay home, please I'll be at Taehyung's house, I can even give you the address so you can pick me up after you get out of work" Jimin whined on the phone with his brother while he was at the bus stop waiting to take the bus with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jimin, I don't even know who Taehyung is, what if something happens to you? What if you get in a car... bus accident? What if, what if everything happens?"

"Please, Hyung... please!!! I will do the dishes from now on if you want me to, I will also start cleaning my room more often without giving you nerves so just please, nothing will happen I promise"

Yoongi sighed as he didn't know how else he could convince his brother not to go so he just gives up, "alright, but in one condition"

"Thank you!! What condition?"

"Come back home before it gets dark"

"Okay, thanks Hyung! Bye"

"Alright bye" Yoongi hangs up and put his phone back on his pocket before walking back to class. His teacher would probably scold him for taking to long at the bathroom, meanwhile...

"So yes?" Taehyung asked

"Yes! I can go with you guys"

"What was all that nonsense, I almost fell asleep" Jungkook yawned and Taehyung smacked the back of his head. "Ouch," he rubbed the place where Taehyung smacked.

"So what's the plan?" Taehyung asked and Jimin smirked

"Operation finds evidence, I need to make sure that I'm right."

위해서
하는 거야