-33-

***

***

Jimin releases another sound when he felt Yoongi deeps inside of him. He thrust slowly first, just trying to hit everyone corner inside of him and to also make him comfortable before he makes any further movement.

He teases his left nipple with his tongue as his right hand was teasing the other. His left hand was resting on Jimin's lips as Jimin sucked on his finger.

"Oh-" he moans when Yoongi started to thrust harder and moving faster. "OH-" he screams louder.

Yoongi releases groans as he thrust harder. He hovered over him and connects his lips with his lover. His hands now planted on both sides of Jimin to remain stable.

"Go f-faster~" Jimin begs and Yoongi listens. His lips parted away from Jimin's lips and they landed back to his neck where he left hickeys

"Aw, that hurts," Jimin says as he uses his hand to rub where Yoongi left a hickey. Yoongi chuckles at Jimin's reaction

"Too bad" he answers with a raspy voice next to Jimin's hear and Jimin swear that sent chills through his spine.

Yoongi pulls out and turns Jimin around to stand on fours. He re-enters him again and this time he went in full and thrusts harder and faster.

After some more thrust, Yoongi finally hit Jimin's prostate and he knew that he did since Jimin moans were louder than before. Honestly, this is not even call moaning anymore, he's screaming.

"Do you feel any better?" Yoongi asks as he continues to thrust into him.

"Yea... No... Keep going!" he rests his head on the pillow and grips on the bedsheet.

Their skin slaps fill in the room. The atmosphere grew hotter and hotter and sweats were visible from the two young men.

Yoongi leans on Jimin's back to thrust better. He held both of Jimin's hand and bite on his ear.

"I'm... close" whispers Jimin

Yoongi grabs Jimin's member and bobs it so he could help him release faster. He was also close. So he thrusts a few more times before Jimin release on his hand. Jimin trembles from the aftermath but Yoongi kept going until he releases as well.

He releases right after him on the condom he was wearing. He gets off the bed to throw it out while Jimin was still trying to catch his breath. Yoongi gets back in bed with him and they lay next to each other.

"Hyung..." Jimin started. He closes his eyes and hugs Yoongi in his sleep. He hugs him back. His head rested on top of Jimin's. He hums in response,

"Next time we fuck, don't wear a condom," Jimin says smiling to himself.

Yoongi chuckles before answering him, "Why? You want kids?"

"Well, not really but there's something called birth control, I could just-"

"Oh no, I'm not putting you through that" Yoongi opens his eyes and pets Jimin hair as well as his cat ears making Jimin purrs.

"If not, I don't mind walking around with a big tummy," Jimin pointed out but Yoongi still doesn't think it's a good idea.

"Maybe not...?" Yoongi question himself. "At least let's get done with school first, I don't anyone to pick on you"

"That's not something you actually need to worry about. Since my school is all hybrid, it just makes sense to see someone who's pregnant"

"Really?" Yoongi asks and he nods

"Yeah, so you don't really need to worry. But I'll wait since there's only a month left of school"

"Yeah, let's wait until then..."

***

The next day, the two got ready for their little date. More exercise! Of course, Yoongi hated this idea but since Jimin has been asking to go hiking for a while now, he decided that he should just give it a try.

"What is it about hiking that you love so much?" Yoongi asked as he was still on the ground while Jimin had already made it halfway.

"What? I can't hear you from here! Now get your ass up here!" Jimin waves at him but Yoongi couldn't see from far so he couldn't tell what it was.

"GET UP HERE!" Jimin yells again and this time he heard him so he climb as slow as possible.

"Who are you kidding..." Jimin facepalms himself at how slow Yoongi was climbing.

"Don't rush me!"

.

"So, what do you think?" Jimin asks with his two hands intertwined and raises up to his chest

"About what? The view? Oh, it's great! It's the best" Yoongi exclaims looking around

"No, about the food! The food I made" Jimin pouts and looked away when he realized Yoongi wasn't even paying attention to him.

"I was just kidding, I knew about what you were asking. The food is great! It tastes amazing. But I'm curious, have you been taking cooking lessons? I remember when you always burnt eery food you ma-"

"Alright, next topic" Jimin claps his hand together making Yoongi laughs at ho he's trying to avoid the question.

.

The two kept on with their date. They went to many places after the other. Jimin was feeling energetic so he bothers Yoongi the whole entire day until finally they stop at their last place watch the sunset. They stood up just some distance away from the water to watch the sun go down.

"Wow, look at the sky!" Exclaimed Jimin with happiness.

"It's beautiful, but not as beautiful you," Yoongi says but Jimin cringe and hit him softly on the stomach. Yoongi fake cries making Jimin laughs.

"I love you," says Jimin. His eyes glowing sparkly along with the water.

"And I love you more" Yoongi responds with a contagious wide smile. They stare at each other before hugging. They also share a kiss since the time was right and their surrounding was just right.

*

"May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years."

*

I was listening to "Will be back" by Sunhae Im and the song was just not helping at all.

You have no idea how many times I thought "bed sheet" was spell "bed shit" instead lol, I'm sorry.

Well, my lovelies. This is the last chapter so I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did while writing it. I love you all and make sure to stay healthy! There will a bonus so stay by :)