-11-

***

***

A month has passed and the boys are well establishing at school, they're grades weren't the best but at least they were passing, but most importantly, their relationship got better. When school ends, Jimin still works on his project and Yoongi continued worrying about school and work.

"There it is!" Jimin happily jumped in place when he finally found what he was seeking for. He steps closer to take a look, then tries to find a way to sneak inside the house and got in by the window that was unlocked.

"Wow" He was amazed that everything still looks the same inside the house. Jimin tries his best not to let tears come out but it was already too late when he walked to the living room and kneeled down to the same couch where his mother had lied 10 years ago.

"Mother..." sobs Jimin, "I've missed you so much. Hope you're resting in peace" he touches the couch to feel the familiar feeling. Touching it makes him think that his mother is still right there next to him, lying on the same couch.

After a while, Jimin finally stands up and walks around the house to find some clues, but the most important place he has to check is their parent's bedrooms. So he first heads to the bedroom but he found someone else inside. An older man maybe in his late 40s holding a picture in his right hand and in his other hand was inside his pocket.

"Jimin?" He calls

"Who are you and how do you know my name?"

.🌹.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok calls from afar. He's running toward him then bend down, his hands rest on his knees as he exhales breathlessly when he approached Yoongi.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked worrying

"Nam... Namjoon... at the rooftop"

After a while

"Are you kidding me?" Yoongi couldn't believe his friends. He rubs his forehead using two fingers as he stresses.

"I'm not joking. Seokjin really broke up with me, I'm sad, okay? I just wanted to have some company" Namjoon sobs while staring out the horizon. Yoongi sighed as he didn't even know of what to think right now.

"It's okay, you can have your peace later Yoongi" Hoseok reassures Yoongi, rubbing his back to make him feel better.

"Why don't you guys just date? I'm already dying enough with my relationship with Seokjin so you guys should just go for it" Namjoon look at them staring at each other confused but that was not the case for Hoseok.

"I mean, it's all on Yoongi.... He can make the decision" Hoseok nervously said and Yoongi looked at him with bewilderment.

"What are you trying to say Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, staring at him while waiting for the answer.

"I-...."

"Namjoon!" a voice out of nowhere speaks

]"Seokjin?" Namjoon stands up, making sure it's the right person

"Here we go again..." Yoongi rubbed his forehead and Hoseok just laughs

"Baby I never meant to break up with you! I wasn't on my right mind" Seokjin runs to Namjoon and hugged him

"This is like the 1000th times I have to hear this. Did you guys even break up? Day by day, you'll break up then make up, break up then make up, are you even...?" Yoongi stated looking at the two couples who just stared at him with confusion while Hoseok was laughing his ass off at the background to the point you can see him crying.

"I am crying" Laughs Hoseok

"Anyways, let's go. I'll treat you to a good meal after school" Seokjin says and Namjoon smiles so widely that he dimples were showing

"Yeah, that'll be great!"

"Please lord save me"

.🌹.

After discovering many things, Jimin was proud of his research he did today but there was one thing that was indeed bothering. The conversation he had with that man who claims to be his father.

Flashback

"Jimin?"

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Jimin asked, walking back when the man was walking forward to him.

"Jimin... where's Yoongi?"

"Yoongi? Hyung? How do you know us?" He asked then looked down at his hands where he was holding a picture "why do you have my mother's picture?"

"I was looking for something and that I did found it, I'm leaving," The man said trying to leave but Jimin stops him

"Why are you here? How do you know me and my brother? And mother? Who are you?"

"You really want to know who I am?" The man asked smirking and Jimin just nods his head patiently waiting for the answer.

"I'm... your father... Min Sanghun"

*End of Flashback

믿을 

수가 

없어