-24-

***

***

Yoongi wakes up from his nap to pick up his phone that was ringing. Actually, it's been ringing for a while. He checks on the time before answering.

'8pm'

"Hello?" he speaks on the phone

"Yoongi? What's going on? I have been calling for a while now and no one has been answering. Nor you or Jimin, what's going on?" The mother asked worriedly

"Ah... you have been?" Yoongi raises his chin to look at Jimin who was laying on the bed. His eyes were still shut.

"Yes, I have" the mother sigh then adds, "how are you guys doing? I and your father are coming back next week" the mother smiles on the other line. Yoongi eyes widen, This week? Why, how?

"T-Th-this week?" he stutters without even knowing himself

"We sure are! Now, let me speak to Jimin. He won't answer his phone somehow" the mother asked and Yoongi immediately felt uncomfortable. What should he do? What should he say? He looks up at Jimin then gave his attention back to the phone

"Hello?"

"Oh... Jimin is already sleeping..." he lied

"Really? That's surprising. He usually never wants to go to sleep if you're still awake"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Go wake him up," the mother says and caught him off guard

"What? Why? He's sleeping. We should let him get his rest" he replies fast.

"Okay then. You should go to sleep too, it's late. Make sure to tell him to call me back tomorrow" The mother says and Yooongi nods saying

"I will" then they hung up. Finally, he could breathe.

Yoongi couldn't believe he just lied. He hasn't done that in a while. He sighed out loud and takes a look at Jimin one more time before he made his way out of the room and out of the hospital. He had to get back home.

As he gets outside, he realizes that it has stopped raining but only small droplets we're dropping. He doesn't remember where he left his umbrella and he doesn't feel like looking for it so he walks straight home.

...

The next day was a Monday and Yoongi didn't feel like going to school but he had to since he was getting ready for his exams. His parents were going to be back by this weekend and since the date wasn't mentioned, that is something he needs to worry about as well with Jimin. But right now, what he needs to worry about is how he's gonna face Hoseok.

He waked up this morning thinking everything was gonna be alright and maybe Hoseok might forget about everything but as he's making his way out the door to get on the bus. That positive thought started making its way down to become a negative one.

Who knows Hoseok better than him? He knows how's gonna react. He might not be too straight-forward but he will, of course, say what he has in mind.

'Was going choosing to go to school today a bad idea?'. 'Should he make his way back home now?'

Too late. As he was talking to himself, he didn't notice time passing. He had already made it to school. He sighed as he had no other choice but to go in now. He made his way inside, up to the stairs and to the classroom. He stood by the door when he got there only to see Namjoon and Seokjin hanging around in the corner. Seokjin was seating on top of Namjoon's desk while Namjoon was standing in front of him.

He looks around but no trace of Hoseok anywhere, so he walks up to his friends and asked them about it.

"Oh hey Yoongs, what's good? Did you study for today's test?" Namjoon asked, staring at him waiting for an answer but Yoongi was taking too long as he walks looking all around the classroom.

"You good?"

"Uhmm, yeah. What test?" He asked confusedly and the two watched him with shock

"Are you serious right now? Prepare to fail" Seokjin added his thought as he gives his full attention to his boyfriend

"Who gives tests on Monday? Anyways, have you guys seen Hoseok?" He finally gives his full attention to the guys but they shake their head.

"No, why? Did you guys fight?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi bit his lips with a sad expression. He felt so bad for yesterday. He wants to apologize so bad but Hoseok isn't even here.

"I actually messaged him yesterday and he told me he's taking a sick day off"

"He's sick?"

"Yeah, he caught a cold yesterday" Seokjin adds, making Yoongi nod

'I'll talk to him after school'

I don't even know what's going on. What do you guys think?