Exposed

Okay first off I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I'm busy with college and vacations.
Second I have a new book that I'm writing. It's called The Treasure Across the Ocean. It's an Origin story of Minjung. As I kept writing these semi oneshots/story I fall in love with Minjung over and over again. So I decided to write her beginning.   The first two chapters are already up!

The 01 line came back home from their Mukbang as Yujin sat with spicy bulgogi. She saw her two roommates and pulled them to the room.

As they sat down, they were greeted with plates and bowls placed on a coffee table. Yujin locked the door and pushed the the older girls to their spot.

The coffee table was parallel to their beds allowing their backs to rest on the closet. The window displayed the neon yellow, green, and pink lights of the city. A basket sat on the floor attached with a rope that hung from a hook.

Minjung tilted her head peering at the youngest. They had always snuck food along with the portable coffee table which allowed the three of them to talk. However, something else caught her eye: a selfie stick tied to the end of the table.

Just as she suspected, Yujin pulled out her phone and navigated to the V Live app. The youngest typed in a title— that Minjung did not bother herself to read so she waltzed over to her spot in the middle of the three seats.

Minjoo sat on her left and propped herself up with her left arm. "I'm too full."

"Yet here you are picking up your chopsticks." Minjung smiled.

"Well it's intrinsic that I'd be hungry again. Plus we didn't eat much earlier."

"Yeah I don't have the aptitude to keep eating after I am full." Minjung admitted.

"Are you kidding do you know who your-" Minjoo started.

"Yay! Everyone's here!" Yujin squeaked behind the camera. She placed the smartphone into the selfie stick and smiled. "Can you see everyone from here?"

Minjung situated the palms of her hands under her jaw to cup her own cheek. "One shot!"

"They can't see me." Minjoo complained.

"But nobody cares about her because I'm here." Minjung cheered as she shoved Minjoo off of her pillow. Minjoo took the pillow she was sitting on and hit Minjung across the face with it.

Yujin extended the selfie stick and readjusted the camera to allow the three of them to be filmed. She jumped over the coffee table and into her spot in the corner. "Hello everyone!" She cheered as the two elder roommates continued to wrestle. "Hey focus!"

     The two mins giggled to themselves on the ground and sat up. "You two are so childish together!" Yujin sighed.

     "Duh because we're best friends."

     "Anyway we are here with a Mukbang. We are eating spicy bulgogi and galbi."

"Thanks for the food!" The three chimed. The two older girls began to dig into the food as the youngest looked at Minjung's phone to look at the comments.