Mother's Day

Minjung woke up and hopped out of bed. She climbed up the ladder the wake up Minjoo. Minjoo stirred before sitting up. Both girls got ready.

     Minjoo went out and bought two bouquets of red roses and  bath-bombs. While Minjung made two breakfasts.

    Minjung first melted the butter in a small pot over medium heat until the butter became foamy right before it turned brown. While Minjung waited, she placed egg yolks and two teaspoons of water in a blender. She Started blending, and slowly added the hot, melted butter until it's all incorporated. Then she Added lemon juice and cayenne, and season with salt and pepper.

     Then, Minjung Transferred the hollandaise to a small bowl, and placed plastic wrap directly on the surface so a skin doesn't form.

     The young cook filled a quarter of a medium pot with water. Next she added vinegar, And seasoned it with salt and brought it to a simmer. After she spotted a few bubbles, Minjung used the handle of a spoon and stirred the water clockwise.

     The koala then gently crack an egg into the center of the pot, letting the water swirl around it and allowing the white to envelop the yolk. Repeat with the other eggs. She used a slotted spoon to lift an egg out of the water, and felt the white for firmness. Once the eggs were perfectly poached, she remove from the water, and let it drain on a plate lined with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. She Set the eggs aside.

    Minjoo came back as she had already ordered the bath-bombs and roses. All she needed to do was pick them up. The older girl decided to help. She toast the English muffins until crisp and golden brown.

     While that happened, Minjoo cook thick ham in a medium skillet over medium–high heat until golden brown and just crisp at the edges.

     Minjoo then, Place eight halves of English muffin on a plate and buttered them generously. On top of each she added a slice of ham and then a poached egg. Afterwards she Added a spoon of hollandaise sauce over and sprinkled it chives, dill, flaky sea salt and black pepper. Unfortunately, Minjoo popped one of the eggs.

     "Minjoo ga..."

     "Don't finish that!"

     "You're lucky I made extras."

     Minjung had found trays and started making drink

     Minjung had found trays and started making drink. She made Red Wine Sangria and Champaign Punch Bellini

 She made Red Wine Sangria and Champaign Punch Bellini