Crow's Blood

Hyewon stood at the microwave waiting for the popcorn while all the members filed in to the living room and sat at their designated spots

     "So what are we watching today?" Eunbi asked.

     Wonyoung switched the lights off as Yujin shined a flashlight under her face. "Crow's Blood". She had jajangmyeon sauce running from her nose.

     Minjung is halfway between smirking and cringing at the moment.    But she was the only besides the Japanese members that understood what it meant.

     A cold sweat broke over Yena. "Guys is this a horror movie?"

     "No buts it's graphic." Minjung responded.

     "Oh okay."

    So the thirteen members watched crow's blood in the dark cold room. They had moved the coffee table away to allow the girls to lay down. Hyewon sat with her back against the arm rest and turned her head to look at the tv. Minjung sat between Hyewon's legs and placed her head on Hyewon's chest to facing the tv. By the pair's feet sat Chaewon who had her arms around Minjoo. They were sharing a blanket. On the other end of the L- shaped couch, Nako and Hitomi laid on their stomachs to watch.

     On the other end of the armrest where Hyewon and Minjung were was Eunbi on a massage chair. In front of Hyewon and Minjung sat Yuri with Wonyoung and Yujin on either side. Chaeyeon and Sakura sat together beside Wonyoung. Yena on the other hand, sat in the corner seat of the couch next to Minju. She was holding a bat with a bowl on head.

     Everyone watched attentively as Maki was introduced to the class. As Sakura's character sat down, at her desk. Mayu's character looked at her with the window in view.

     "Bird." Minjung spoke.

     Soon enough, a bird ran into the window and exploded.

     "AAAAHHHHH!" Everyone screamed even Sakura

     "Saku-Chan you've filmed it!" Chaeyeon spoke.

     "I'm still scared."

     "Has anyone seen Yena Unnie?" Nako asked.

      "Not today Satan!" Yena yelled running out the door.

     "Pay up." Minjung whispered to Hyewon. Hyewon smirked and pushed Minjung into the couch. Now they were both laying on their sides and Hyewon kissed Minjung.

     Eunbi cleared her throat and the two went back to their previous positions.

     Everyone went back to watching the episode.

     They have watched Sakura her run over, twice, and now Maki just pushed another girl off the roof. Blood splattered everywhere.

      "Okay we are not watching this. Anymore." Eunbi announced.

     "What! It's getting to the good part." Yujin whined.

      "Plus Minjung Unnie has been narrating everything." Wonyoung spoke.

     "We can prank Yena Unnie." Minjoo said with venom dripping from her mouth.

      "Ooh we can make the jajangmyeon drip out of our nose like when we went to the g-

     "Yujin shut up." Minjung showed her deadly smile. "I know what you're going to say and it's going to get you in trouble."

     Nako opened the door quietly to the other dorm. She tip-toed to the generator by the washer and dryer and turned out all the lights.

     Yena was showering and grabbed her towel to wrap around herself. She walked back into the shower too afraid to walk out and turn the power back on.

     Minjoo dipped her hands in corn starch and slammed it on Yena's door. She then dragged it down the glass door.

     Yena screamed and sat in the shower and cried.

     It wasn't that hard to scare Yena. But once the lights came back on, she acted as nothing had happened. Minjoo went to wash off the corn syrup.

    Another hour flew by and Yena was still crying. Yuri held her close and stopped herself from laughing at the older girl. They laid down in Yena's bed and Yuri held her until the older girl fell asleep.

     In her sleep, Yena got a nose bleed. It scared the crap out of Yuri as the blood was black. Then again it was dark.

     Yena woke up calmly and asked Yuri for a kiss. A smirk was shown on Yena's face.

     "Yena you're scaring me."

     "I just want a kiss. Then we can be together forever."

     Yuri jumped out of bed and ran into the living room. Yena came walking out making zombie noises. Again, everyone screamed.

     Yena stopped and began to laugh. "Shows you right! Don't ever try to scare me again!"

~~~~~
This is a bit rushed but I needed to finish something before I don't have Internet for two weeks.

And while I am away, Minjung's birthday (June 27) will pass so I will write a birthday special.