ISAC January 2019

The 13 girls walked into the waiting room excited for the day to come. Jumpsuits and name tags lined the rack different sizes. After the staff left, The puppy, without thinking, runs to the left side and grabbed the jumpsuit. As she did, the name tag fell to the floor. "Unnie why is it so small?" Yujin asked with one arm in the jacket.
     "Because it's my jumpsuit." Nako responded showing Yujin the name card.
     "No wonder it's so.."
     "Finish that sentence and I will use your long sleeves to tie you in place." Nako threatened.
     "Okay let's change!" Eunbi announced.
     Yena immediately stripped into her undergarments and wore her jumpsuit, flashing everyone in the process.
     "Yah there are kids here!" Chaeyeon yelled.
     "We know you have a nice body." Nako remarked. "We don't want to see it."
     "I don't know about that, Yuri is gawking over Yena. Wait another year Yuri." Minjung teased. That snapped Yuri out of her trance. She shook her head hiding the red pigment on her cheeks and turned to the jumpsuits. She grabbed her name tag and the jumpsuit and trudged to the bathroom. A little chuckle escaped Minjung's pink lips.
     After the thirteen dressed and exited the changing room, the group found their way towards the white podium. With all the other teams wearing orange around Iz*one, Minjung pressed her soft lips together. She placed her tongue at the corner of her mouth. The Koala, now subtly on the balls of her feet, wrapped her arms around the taller girl and rested her chin on the girl's shoulder. "You and the rest of Iz*one are arrest for stealing Wiz*one's hearts." She whispered.
     "Unnie you're a culprit too." The girl lowly responded.
     "I know that's why we're in orange we've been tried guilty."
     A low snort escaped the taller's mouth. The joke was really bad. Most Korean criminals wear blue(I think. Based on dramas that I watch).Yujin bit her tongue and focused at the platform. After announcements, the girls traveled to their seats.
Nothing much happened. Minjung wasn't participating in any of the events this time. Therefore, she had much downtime. The only sport Minjung was interested in was Tennis, so spectating became tiring. The Koala slipped down in her chair and rested her head on Minjoo's lap. Her back balanced her body upright. Her feet planted on the ground. Loud cheers erupted in the stadium, causing Minjung to peek her head over Eunbi.
Most other members glued their eyes onto the track which made Minjung restless. Sakura and Yena were staring at the hotdogs(corndog)that the Carats got for lunch. They offered her a bite and the Seventeen staff asked if Carats wanted another hotdog. Sakura shyly raised her arm halfway and the staff member chuckled. Soon enough, the staff member came back with a hotdog for each of the members.
Minjung, still sprawled over the chair, smelled the fresh bread and opened her eyes. Immediately, she sat properly in her chair and accepted the food, bowing to the staff. Just like a little kid, Minjung held the hotdog in two hands and raised both her feet to be parallel to the ground. She waved her feet and bit into the hotdog.
Minjoo patted Minjung's head and whispered. "Your such a baby."
"No you're a baby." Minjung spoke with crumbs at the corner of her mouth.
"Did you just call me a baby?"
"I'm assuming you made a mistake with your words."
"We're speaking not texting." Minjoo smiled and knocked Minjung in the head with her napkins.
"Still, you usually mix up those two while we text."
She chuckled, her eyes turned to crescent moons and her dimples appeared. Unknown to her Minjung stole her hotdog. Minjoo leaned forward towards it, while she focused on the event. She moved and moved until she came face to face with her best friend. Minjung had burped earlier and blew the smell into Minjoo's face.
     Minjoo's eyes simultaneously turned cold and lit on fire. She remained eye contacted with the younger girl slowly moving towards her. Without warning, she pounced on Minjung. Her right arm wrapped around Minjung's nape and jerked the poor girl towards herself. Minjoo extended her foot and tripped her best friend while grabbing the hotdog in Minjung's left hand. Thud.
Minjoo laughed at the aftermath. Her eyes disappeared and her mouth wide. Minjung lied on her back and extended her right arm with the hotdog. Of course she saved the hotdog.
As Minjung sat in her seat, Minjoo stifled her laughter. The two made eye contact and bursted with laughter.
Soon, Yujin and Eunbi rose from their seats and made their way towards the track. The 60M race was about to begin. Things became interesting. Minjung transformed into a Hypeman and cheered for her members. When the two won preliminary rounds and headed to the finals, Minjung, could not stay seated.
     She clasped her hands together with her mouth agape. Minjung's eyes glued to her fellow prisoners. She cheered them on and pouted when they didn't win.
When Yujin and Eunbi strolled back to their seats, Minjung hugged the puppy. "Haha! Unnie I'm sweaty." She sighed as she wiped her brow.
"You only ran 120 meters Yujin."
     "That's 120 meters more than what you ran."
     "Fine then I won't hug you." Minjung turned on her heels and walked towards Minjoo. The older girl patted her head as the younger sat in her seat pouting and crossing her arms.
     Another couple hours flew by, and the 2Mins stuck together like a massive amount of tape. They exchanged affection after laughs after bickering in multiple cycles. To them, it felt as though the rest of the world died. The two then started to fantasize about the Harry Potter World pretending to cast spells on each other.
     When it was 10:00pm the minors had to wait in the waiting room due to work laws. The 01 line and the Starship girls made their way to the back room after waving goodnight to Wiz*one.
     Yujin protested. She wanted to see the Unnie line run the 400m relay race. With much struggle, the Unnie of the Maknae line, with the help of the other 01ers, carried Yujin away.
     Backstage, the youngsters became absolutely crazy. Yujin, Wonyoung, and Yuri jumped around the room, making jokes. Nako and Hitomi, chatted in Japanese, laughing like maniacs. As a result, he 2Mins dragged their hands down their face while contemplating whether to murder the kids.
     After a long while, the girls calmed down and 2Min rested on the sofa. Minjung's head resided on Minjoo's lap while Minjung leaned back in her seat fluttering her eyes shut. Minjung's left arm sprawled over Minjoo's waist and Minjoo comfortably slept in a fetal position.