Super Late Night Vapp in New York

Bold= fan comments
     "Hi Wizone!" Minjung whispered. "It's 3am in New York. Midnight in California, 4pm in Korea and Japan. And I actually can't sleep."

     Minjung laid on her stomach and rested on her pillow throwing her arms over them. The white duvet covered the girl.

     She squinted at the screen before pulling her glasses from the bed side table.

     "I bet you guys didn't know I wore glasses huh. Don't worry, I'm not as blind as Yujin."  She whispered. "But I should probably get out of the room so Hyewon, Chaewon and Minjoo can sleep."

     The younger Min rolled off the bed and wrapped Hyewon's jacket around herself and strapped on her bike sneakers. She tiptoed to the stairway and exited on the top floor to overlook New York.

      The half moon flew over the city. The light reflected on the water. It glistened on the waves and mixed with neon yellow and pink lights from the billboards in Time Square. Minjung smiled to herself before taking a breath to scream "NEW YOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKK!"

"You all are probably thinking 'what is up with this weird lady screaming at three in the morning.' Well I am weird it's who I am and I love myself."

Why are you up?

I couldn't sleep.

Are you enjoying NY?

I love it. Coming to Kcon and meeting the fans was amazing. I guess the fact that it's so special to me is that... I'm here with Izone. I love that we could experience this together.

I LOVE YOU!!

Thank you! That means a lot. I love you guys too!

Wizone! What do you do when you can't sleep?

Count sheep

Count sheep. Haha I just count the times I hear Minjoo snore. ...Don't tell her I said that.

Think of you!

Aw. I'm starting to blush. 

Listen to Izone

Wow! Thank you for supporting Izone! I agree all the member's voices are very soothing.

Can I tell you a secret? Do you remember when Yujin went on that singing show. Not going to name it because of copyright reasons. But there is a clean version of her cover and I listen to it to sleep. As much as Yujin gets on my nerves, her voice makes me melt. I'm so proud of her.

Do you love the members?

Of course! It's... actually scary to be so close with them in such a short time knowing that there will be a day where I won't wake up with them next to me.

But you know what? Everything will be okay. Because I know I can cherish the memories I've made with them.

Gosh I've have never had my own circle of people you know. They are just a bundle of joy. My absolute love. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

I can't wait until we're all grandmas  sitting on rocking chairs thinking back about these times. Wonyoung as a grandma? Hehe. She's always going to be a baby to me. Eunbi as a grandma. Hahahahaha. She already is one. Love you Eunbi Unnie.

Which Izone member will you date if you were a guy?

Hyewon. Every time I'm around her she always makes me feel safe. And we don't need anything fancy. We just sit, cuddle, watch anime. Our personality match really well. And because Hyewon Unnie doesn't express herself often. I like to think that I am the one that allows her to be comfortable enough to show it. Not to mention that she's absolutely gorgeous.

Which moment in life changed your life?

Oh I was performing at a concert for school and I got scouted from an Agency. Then I flew to Korea to be a Kpop Star. But it didn't work out and I focused on school until I heard about Produce 48.

What would you be doing if you weren't a singer?

I'd probably be a fan of Izone. Haha. I'll be in college studying to be a forensic scientist. Like The Flash.

Minjung yawned. She walked back down to her floor while still talking to Wizone.

What is your best advice?

Put yourself out there. People are always scared to do something because they think that other people will judge them. Well people will. But who says a stranger can dictate your every move? Don't try to change yourself to be the definition of other peoples' perfect. Be your own perfect. Be yourself. And surround yourself with people who love you as you are.

"Anyway. I'm getting a bit sleepy so I'll let you guys go. It was nice talking to you Wizone!" Minjung cheered.

Minjung stuck her hand in her pocket and widened her eyes. She checked her other pocket. Her lips pressed into a thin line and she stood still for a few seconds. She then groaned and ran her hand through her hair. "I forgot the room key. Ugh I'm so stupid."

The koala rested her head on the door. She then turned her back onto the door and smiled at her phone. "I can practically hear Minjoo's annoyingly adorable laugh. Good thing everyone's aslee-whoa!"

She hit the ground with a soft thud. "Yah pabo. I was so worried for you! Did you know how scared I was when I woke up and you weren't in bed? And then you weren't in the bathroom. I thought something bad could have happened to you. It's 4:00am. Gosh you're so dumb. Sneaking out like that without a note. What if something happened to you? You're lucky I'm not a Eunbi Unnie or you'd be grounded." Hyewon lectured.

"You're okay right?" Hyewon asked cupping the younger's face to check for injuries. "No one did anything to you right."

The younger let out a chuckle. "Unnie I'm fine I was just talking to Wizone since I couldn't sleep."

The older girl visibly relaxed. She pulled the younger into a hug as tears streamed out of her eyes. "Don't worry me like that again okay?"

Together, the two ended the Vapp before closing the door.

"Babe-"

"You know I was so scared right?"

"Hey I'm here now." Minjung smiled. The older shook her head and pulled the younger's collar to crash her lips on the older.

"Next time if you can't sleep just tell me. I'd be happy to cuddle with you. Now let's get to bed love."