It's April!

Not Izone Chu.
~~~~~
The second youngest in dorm 2 threw her blankets off of herself. The sting in her hands didn't matter to her. It was April 1st! Her Debut. And she wasn't grounded anymore.

She jumped out of bed and tripped over a body. Just as her face was about to impact the floor, a big hand caught onto hers wrist.

"Unnie! We switched beds for a reason!" Yujin groaned.

"I'm sorry I forgot that we switched. Yujin! It's April!" Minjung cheered.

"It's 6:00am!"

"It's my debut day! And I'm not grounded anymore!"

"Shut up you two!" Minjoo groaned.
Minjung stood from her bed and ran to the other room. It was still dark so the girl ran into the closed door. She opened it and ran to Eunbi's bed. She climbed into the bed and squeezed Eunbi.

Eunbi stirred from her sleep and looked at the girl who was suffocating her. She let out a small breath and wrapped her arms around her waist. Then her eyes shot open. She removed the younger's arms and looked as if she was about to scold Minjung again.

"Unnie today is the day I Debut, and the day I'm not grounded anymore."

Eunbi let out a chuckle. "No you're still grounded."

"What?!" Minjung exclaimed sitting up from the bed and hitting her head on the bottom frame. "Ah!"

"I see you watching tv through a mirror, cuddling with Hyewon, on your phone for over an hour, go out past 11:00pm." Minjung pouted and started to walk back to her room dejectedly. "I'm kidding. Here's your phone and your other phone, and your laptop." Eunbi said while pulling them out of the wall. "You're not the only one who has a secret compartment."

Just as Minjung walked out of the door, Eunbi spoke, "and Minjung. Congratulations on your Debut!"