Casualty of Love

🎤 I will go down to the last round
I'll be your strength to find you when you get lost in the crowd
So I'll stand up tall, if by chance I fall
Then I'll go down as the Casualty of Love
Casualty🎤

Earbuds in, eyes closed, legs up. As she tapped her toes she swayed her head. Unconsciously, a smiles appears on her face. The smooth, husky voice, relaxed the vocal loving maniac.
She killed the replay button, tempted to download the fifty seconds of pure satisfaction.
The melody from the Busan Girl made the older proud. A strong developed voice accompanied with excellent projection kills every choral director— or anyone who is passionate at singing, or anyone in general.
The mispronunciations did not bother Minjung though. She knew in some Asian languages, the "r" and "l" are hard to distinguish. Nonetheless, she still found Yuri's voice majestic.
      A certain tall puppy ruined the moment as she yanked the earbuds out of Minjung's ears, earning a side glare from the older. "Why is it, that every time I have to glare at someone, it's always you?" Yujin opened her mouth to reply, "Don't answer that question." Minjung pointed.
     "What are you listening to Unnie?" The younger asked while jumping.
     "Don't you have my phone in your hand?"
     The younger chuckled and glanced at rectangular screen. 'Izone Yuri Casualty of Love'. The younger smirked at the koala. She wiggles her eye brows. "Unnie are you in love with Yuri unnie?"
"What no! I can't listen to an excellent singer?"
"This isn't the first time I caught you listening to Yuri Unnie. I'm telling Yena unnie." The younger threatened.
"Don't you dare! I won't be the only member hurt!" Minjung retorted. Little did she know, that Yujin doesn't keep anything to herself. She should've known from that time she didn't close the door when they cuddled in bed and Debut spoilers.
Later when the 13 girls sat at the long wooden table for their last official meal of the day, Yujin sat directly in front of Minjung. She gave a sinister smile.
     Minjung caught the younger's eyes. Her eyes grew to golf balls and she bit her lip. Her arm remains suspended in the air, trying to reach for the freshly cooked meat. She wanted to try Chaeyeon's dish, but the younger froze her.
     "Minjung are you okay?" Eunbi asked.
     "Maybe she can't choose from the Bulgogi." Hyewon suggested as she used her pencil chopsticks to pick up the meat and place it on Minjung's plate. Kang-chan patted her head.
     After the meat was placed, Minjung snapped out of her trance. She felt a rush of wind through her body. Bumps grew on her arms and legs. She shook them off. Listening to Yuri wasn't a bad thing. It was the way that Yujin would word it. That worried Minjung.
    "Minjung unnie listens to Yuri unnie sing in the shower." Yujin blurted.
     Yena spit out her drink. Eunbi covered Wonyoung's ears. Sakura, Nako, and Hitomi stared blankly. Hyewon stopped chewing. Chaeyeon choked on her food. Minju widened her eyes. Chaewon stormed away. Yuri started laughing.
     "She means that when Minjung showers, she plays music. The singer just so happens to be me." Yuri explained flipping her hair. Minjung tilted her head while looking at Yuri. How did she know? "I heard it when she showered at our dorm. I don't think it's totally bad. I've listened to Minjung in the shower before too."
     "You're not helping Yuri." Minjung commented.
     "Ya! How come you don't listen to me in the shower?" Yena yelled.
     "You two shower together! She doesn't  need to play your voice."  Yujin retorted.
     The dorm went up in a flame. The elders yelled at Yena for showering with a minor after Eunbi led the kids to the room.
     Both Yuri and Minjung attacked Yujin as the cause of the fallout. The group could have had a normal dinner if Yujin kept her mouth shut.
     Now everyone became a Casualty of love. Yujin's love for rumor rumor rumor, gossip gossip gossip, and the unnie line's love for protecting the younger kids.
"You know what would be the perfect song right now?" Hitomi asked with a phone in her left hand.
"Don't you da-" Minjung started.

🎤I will go down-🎤

"Hitomi!!!!!!!" Minjung yelled snatching the phone from her hands. Hitomi, Yujin and Wonyoung rolled on the floor dying of laughter.
"I can't believe the evil giants poisoned Hitomi." Minjoo sighed on the top bunk looking down at the hysterical girls.
"I can't believe I'm friends with all of you." Nako deadpanned.